Rich Homie Quan was the latest guest on ESPN's "Highly Questionable", on which the rapper talked about his rough come-up (robbing houses four times a week), sports--he considers himself the rap-game Steve Smith, and his fallout with former Rich Gang partner Yo
Young Thug is causing new headlines every day as we prepare for Friday's release of Barter Six, no longer Carter Six due to legal threats--presumably from Lil Wayne's camp.
Young Thug is officially one of the most polarizing figures in the rap game. He's making headlines multiple times a week, releasing tons of music, and whether you love him or hate him, you probably have an opinion.
Earlier this week, it was reported that Rich Homie Quan assaulted a security guard in South Beach, Miami before fleeing the scene James Bond-style on a speedboat. Well, it turns out the second part of that story might not be true.
Did Young Thug Diss Rich Homie Quan On Stage? [Update: Young Thug Denies Any Beef] Mar 12, 2015 at 02:17am
Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan have made some beautiful music together, so we were a bit disappointed to hear that Rich Homie Quan was planning to work on solo material rather than further pursuing the Rich Gang project.
Last night Rich Homie Quan dropped off a new track with frequent collaborator Young Thug, "Homie," however those frequent collaborations may slow down a minute as Rich Homie says in a recent interview that he's going to be focusing on his solo music.
Rich Gang is now synonymous with Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan. The young duo is the hottest commodity out of Atlanta, and they haven't even released an album. Their music is different than anyone else's, but then again, everything about them is different.
By this point, you're fully aware that Lil Wayne and Birdman are not on the best of terms, as Wayne has expressed a desire to leave Cash Money, claiming Birdman won't release his completed studio album, Tha Carter V.
Rich Homie Quan Reveals Release Date For Rich Gang's "Tha Tour Part 2" & New EP Due Out January Dec 15, 2014 at 11:55am
Last week quite a bit of Rich Homie Quan music hit the net, some of which was released officially, and some of which was leaked.
From the trio that brought you "Lifestyle" comes... a mixtape? Yes, Young Thug, Rich Homie Quan, and their generous benefactor Birdman have announced a joint tape under the name Rich Gang. Tha Tour Part 1, as it's titled, drops on September 29th.
As we've seen plenty of in the past, rappers like to pay homage to the things they love in tattoo-form. Kevin Gates recently had an interview where he explained many of his face tattoos, some of which are similar to Cash Money's Birdman.
It's been a bizarre saga as to where Young Thug's affiliations lie. First, he claimed to be a free agent no longer with Atlantic. Then, he inferred that he signed to Cash Money, but then labelhead Birdman quickly denied it.
July 30th approached quickly for Soulja Boy. Originally announced as an album, Life After Fame arrived at its release date with little to no hype.
Last week we contemplated the low sales for Ace Hood's Trials & Tribulations album. This week, we see a severe drop for Ace's album, at the same time we get a new entry with similarly low sales, Rich Gang.
The numbers are in for the Rich Gang compilation album. Even without Drake, the YMCMB family and friends collaborative record debuted within the top 10 of the Billboard 200.
This feature highlights a hand-picked selection of some of the bigger tracks of the week. We have chosen a few of the tracks that landed within our top 25 most played, focusing on those that stood out and left room for discussion.
The new Rich Gang compilation album from YMCMB is slated to drop on July 23rd, and today Birdman released the official artwork and tracklist for the project. This LP is not to be confused with the sequel to We Are Young Money, by the way.
BTS Photos: Video Shoot For Rich Gang's "Tap Out," With Birdman, Lil Wayne, Future & More May 2, 2013 at 01:38pm
Birdman recently gathered the troops for his video shoot for "Tap Out." "Tap Out" is the first single off the upcoming Rich Gang compilation album,and features Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Mack Maine and Future.
- Stream Yelawolf's "Love Story"737 Views9 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 195,091 Views8 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment29,512 Views94 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician11,122 Views83 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist8,635 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,999 Views5 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,701 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine4,032 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University17,284 Views60 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2017,616 Views42 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up51,061 Views125 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,412 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,904 Views14 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,827 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers688 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Yelawolf & Eminem Talk "Best Friend"1,709 Views