As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
A new single from Eminem is slated to arrive next week. We recently saw the deluxe edition tracklist for MMLPII, and although Em recently dropped "Rap God," that won't be a radio single.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
Eminem is getting ready to drop his much-anticipated sequel to the Marshall Mathers LP next week, but we still haven't heard very much about the process behind the album.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
Rick Rubin Speaks On Producing "Love Game," Says It's "Supposed To Sound A Little Wrong" Nov 8, 2013 at 03:27pm
One of the most anticipated tracks off Eminem's MMLPII was the Kendrick Lamar collaboration titled "Love Game." When the album leaked, and thus the track as well, fans were surprised at the concept record, which was in no way a scathing hip-hop record that we
Beats By Dre hosted a pre-Grammy party last night, which house plenty of special guests, including the likes of Nas, Ice Cube, Dre himself, and of course, Eminem, who apparently stole the show with his performance of "Lose Yourself".Behold Eminem Performs "Los
Eminem and Rihanna dropped the conceptual videos for their smash single "The Monster" quite a few months back, and rather than use the BTS footage as a teaser, they've don it the old fashioned way, and provided it more as a bonus feature.
Eminem took things back to basics on his new LP. The Detroit rapper recruited one of Hip Hop's pioneers, Rick Rubin, to help him channel some classic sounds and ideas, many of which came through sampling.
Eminem has already given us the tracklist for the deluxe edition of his upcoming Marshall Mathers LP 2, and has now revealed the cover. The deluxe artwork incorporates the same image from the original album cover, but comes from a new perspective.
Eminem narrowly edged out the Beatles to become the best selling artist of the last decade, and it seems he's still competing with the band, now matching a Billboard record previously set by the fab four.
Many are familiar with Eminem's childhood in Detroit home through his album covers. First featured on his seminal Marshall Mathers LP in 2000, and revisited on the cover of MMLPII, which dropped this week.
Eminem's newest collaboration with Rihanna was always expected to be huge, but this week it got a pretty surprising second wind. "The Monster" had a 123% sales increase in the last seven days, giving it the biggest sales week yet for the single, which officia
Although Eminem's highly anticipated album MMLPII has already sprung a leak, Em's manager, Paul Rosenberg, has attempted to stop people from streaming it/downloading it illegally by letting go a free iTunes stream of the album.
In this final part from Em's Rap City interview, the Detroit emcee speaks on working with the man of the moment Kendrick Lamar, for "Love Game."Get a load of Eminem Talks On Working w/ Kendrick Lamar (Rap City Pt.
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free446 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia4,042 Views49 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers11,206 Views62 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music10,073 Views25 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,071 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In46,968 Views160 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,483 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"29,077 Views108 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,573 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"5,013 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,965 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,665 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 8,829 Views63 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"6,294 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,842 Views25 Comments