Eminem To Preview "Berzerk" Video On ESPN [Update: Teaser Vid Added, Em Acts Weird] Sep 7, 2013 at 10:31pm
Eminem recently announced the title and release date for his much-anticipated follow-up to Recovery during last week's MTV VMAs. He's apparently taking a similar approach with the visual for his new single "Berzerk".
As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
A new single from Eminem is slated to arrive next week. We recently saw the deluxe edition tracklist for MMLPII, and although Em recently dropped "Rap God," that won't be a radio single.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
Eminem is getting ready to drop his much-anticipated sequel to the Marshall Mathers LP next week, but we still haven't heard very much about the process behind the album.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
Eminem took things back to basics on his new LP. The Detroit rapper recruited one of Hip Hop's pioneers, Rick Rubin, to help him channel some classic sounds and ideas, many of which came through sampling.
Rick Rubin Speaks On Producing "Love Game," Says It's "Supposed To Sound A Little Wrong" Nov 8, 2013 at 03:27pm
One of the most anticipated tracks off Eminem's MMLPII was the Kendrick Lamar collaboration titled "Love Game." When the album leaked, and thus the track as well, fans were surprised at the concept record, which was in no way a scathing hip-hop record that we
Beats By Dre hosted a pre-Grammy party last night, which house plenty of special guests, including the likes of Nas, Ice Cube, Dre himself, and of course, Eminem, who apparently stole the show with his performance of "Lose Yourself".Behold Eminem Performs "Los
Eminem is poised for rap domination once more, with his new album MMLPII on the way.
Eminem and Rihanna dropped the conceptual videos for their smash single "The Monster" quite a few months back, and rather than use the BTS footage as a teaser, they've don it the old fashioned way, and provided it more as a bonus feature.
Eminem has already given us the tracklist for the deluxe edition of his upcoming Marshall Mathers LP 2, and has now revealed the cover. The deluxe artwork incorporates the same image from the original album cover, but comes from a new perspective.
Eminem narrowly edged out the Beatles to become the best selling artist of the last decade, and it seems he's still competing with the band, now matching a Billboard record previously set by the fab four.
Eminem's newest collaboration with Rihanna was always expected to be huge, but this week it got a pretty surprising second wind. "The Monster" had a 123% sales increase in the last seven days, giving it the biggest sales week yet for the single, which officia
Many are familiar with Eminem's childhood in Detroit home through his album covers. First featured on his seminal Marshall Mathers LP in 2000, and revisited on the cover of MMLPII, which dropped this week.
Although Eminem's highly anticipated album MMLPII has already sprung a leak, Em's manager, Paul Rosenberg, has attempted to stop people from streaming it/downloading it illegally by letting go a free iTunes stream of the album.
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella16,173 Views50 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 11,082 Views1 Comment
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title20,413 Views67 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"5,047 Views13 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million13,815 Views20 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"3,449 Views22 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL5,902 Views11 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,201 Views38 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne28,723 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,276 Views30 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit10,868 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201435,520 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 8,695 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K12,433 Views61 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads825 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- The Game Feat. DeJ Loaf "Ryda" Video7,837 Views