Eminem's newest collaboration with Rihanna was always expected to be huge, but this week it got a pretty surprising second wind. "The Monster" had a 123% sales increase in the last seven days, giving it the biggest sales week yet for the single, which officia
Eminem and Rihanna are apparently an unstoppable force. The two teamed up on "Love The Way You Lie" back in 2010, which went on to become Eminem's best selling single, moving six million units in the U.S. alone.
Many are familiar with Eminem's childhood in Detroit home through his album covers. First featured on his seminal Marshall Mathers LP in 2000, and revisited on the cover of MMLPII, which dropped this week.
Eminem took things back to basics on his new LP. The Detroit rapper recruited one of Hip Hop's pioneers, Rick Rubin, to help him channel some classic sounds and ideas, many of which came through sampling.
As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
Eminem narrowly edged out the Beatles to become the best selling artist of the last decade, and it seems he's still competing with the band, now matching a Billboard record previously set by the fab four.
Rick Rubin Speaks On Producing "Love Game," Says It's "Supposed To Sound A Little Wrong" Nov 8, 2013 at 03:27pm
One of the most anticipated tracks off Eminem's MMLPII was the Kendrick Lamar collaboration titled "Love Game." When the album leaked, and thus the track as well, fans were surprised at the concept record, which was in no way a scathing hip-hop record that we
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
Eminem is getting ready to drop his much-anticipated sequel to the Marshall Mathers LP next week, but we still haven't heard very much about the process behind the album.
Although Eminem's highly anticipated album MMLPII has already sprung a leak, Em's manager, Paul Rosenberg, has attempted to stop people from streaming it/downloading it illegally by letting go a free iTunes stream of the album.
Eminem has already given us the tracklist for the deluxe edition of his upcoming Marshall Mathers LP 2, and has now revealed the cover. The deluxe artwork incorporates the same image from the original album cover, but comes from a new perspective.
A new single from Eminem is slated to arrive next week. We recently saw the deluxe edition tracklist for MMLPII, and although Em recently dropped "Rap God," that won't be a radio single.
It's safe to say all of the rap world is excited for Eminem to release the follow-up to his 2000 effort The Marshall Mathers LP.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
Eminem is poised for rap domination once more, with his new album MMLPII on the way.
Eminem To Release Special Edition Of "MMLPII" At Discounted Price For People Who Purchase "Call Of Duty: Ghosts" Sep 9, 2013 at 01:39pm
Eminem dropped a new track "Survival" for the upcoming release of "Call Of Duty: Ghosts" on November 5th, and he'll continue his affiliation with the video game for the release of his own album, MMLPII which also arrives November 5th.
Eminem To Preview "Berzerk" Video On ESPN [Update: Teaser Vid Added, Em Acts Weird] Sep 7, 2013 at 10:31pm
Eminem recently announced the title and release date for his much-anticipated follow-up to Recovery during last week's MTV VMAs. He's apparently taking a similar approach with the visual for his new single "Berzerk".
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music4,115 Views11 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles4,855 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL17,663 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?8,341 Views43 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More1,308 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks3,615 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,316 Views18 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date2,871 Views19 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs3,504 Views14 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram24,003 Views67 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour3,621 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game6,866 Views25 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,041 Views2 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex6,059 Views15 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,043 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views