We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice3 Views0 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Feat. Pusha T & Quentin Miller427 Views7 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC1,145 Views0 Comments
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo5,362 Views21 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T2,272 Views10 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date2,647 Views18 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 695 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs16,296 Views46 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,862 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers16,836 Views39 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit23,985 Views45 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,903 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,826 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign18,182 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK11,040 Views33 Comments
You may also like...