We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram4,433 Views15 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"660 Views5 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)2,470 Views3 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney3,924 Views14 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music6,536 Views19 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"15,634 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast11,618 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon13,730 Views32 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour16,127 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1730 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance40,813 Views142 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"33,598 Views263 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance34,017 Views47 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm35,362 Views216 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,617 Views7 Comments