We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More968 Views5 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date1,082 Views11 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?17,057 Views39 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview62,832 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend10,576 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"60,434 Views162 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"80,501 Views340 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up7,026 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted15,299 Views30 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,368 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction17,663 Views76 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week10,533 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 77,631 Views109 Comments