Beef, or at least, legal issues, appear to be brewing between two Atlanta upstarts, Father and Key! Both artists rose to prominence last year, alongside ILoveMakonnen, off the strength of their collaboration "Look At Wrist." Key!
FatKidsBrotha are one of two duos in Two9, and today they've linked up with a couple other buzzing members of the group, Jace and Key!, for a crew record.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
The use of the word "trap" in song titles certainly isn't a new phenomenon, so it's pretty rare to see it used differently. As far as we know, Key!'s new record is the first time anyone has built a song around crying in the trap, and we're all for it.
iLoveMakonnen is currently on tour with two of his trustiest collaborators, Key! and the venerable hitmaker Sonny Digital, and while on the road, he's sharing his journey with us via a vlog.
Reese was an original member of Two-9, but has since left the group to focus on a solo career. He's already had collabs with Casey Veggies and Trinidad James, but Jump Off A Building is the most definitive statement of young Reese's career.
Our latest guest on Behind The Beat is Atlanta's Brandon Thomas, who just celebrated his 20th birthday. You may know him as the name behind the instantly recognizable "U Guessed It" beat.
We're admittedly low on tracks on today's song list, so this short but sweet freestyle from Fatman Key, or simply Key!, is a welcome addition. The short record has production from Slade Da Monsta, who you may recall was behind stand-out production on "All I N
Although he hasn't yet had big solo viral hits like his frequent collaborators iLoveMakonnen, Father and OG Maco, Key! has been an instrumental presence in Atlanta this year. Today, he popped up to see Sway and get interviewed on his Shade 45 radio show.
Last week, quite a few amazing hip-hop showcases went down in NYC as part of the CMJ festival. Although all were fun, one was substantially more turnt than the others: an SOB's show featuring Dreezy, Audio Push, Father and Rae Sremmurd.
Last month, we had the pleasure of premiering DJ Osh Kosh's posse cut remix of his track "Digi Scale." The Two-9 member brought together Lamb$, Key!, Tezo and Reese for the track, and now they all appear in its new video.
One of the most underrated projects of the year is Key! and OG Maco's joint EP, Give Em Hell. Including the song "U Guessed It," and released a good two months before the song began popping off on Vine, the EP housed some of the two ATLien's finest work.
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done1,696 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay3,986 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 5,103 Views66 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It6,485 Views44 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop7,035 Views36 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour5,867 Views19 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today3,624 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2815,070 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K21,444 Views48 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"14,571 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music9,756 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol17,894 Views44 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,535 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,642 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist6,912 Views26 Comments