For an artist that's just turned 21, Mac Miller has a discography that would have taken many years to garner. It took some time to sort through 7 mixtapes, 3 EP'S, and an independent album.
J. Cole has so far clocked up a very commendable discography of 3 mixtapes, 2 EPs and 2 studio albums. For the North Carolina rapper, the grind has been very real, starting off as a young age creating tracks in his bedroom and hungry for a deal.
In a career that spans two decades, eleven solo studio albums, a number of chart hits, and years of financial success, Jay-Z is definitely one of the greatest of all time.
There've been a slew of rap game birthdays lately. Alicia Keys celebrated her born day on Friday, Lil Jon's was yesterday and now it's The Bawse's turn for cake. Turning 37 today, Rick Ross' impressive career boasts a plethora of solid songs and verses.
Debuting in 2005, Gucci Mane has been in the game for a better part of a decade and has a discography that reflects that.
Game has been in the news lately talking about a future full-length collaboration with Chris Brown, beef with 50 Cent and has had Shyne dissing him on a track, but today, HNHH takes a moment to wish him Happy Birthday.
Today, G.O.O.D. Music rapper Sean Michael Leonard Anderson aka Big Sean turns 26. He first made it into the music industry when he heard that Kanye West was doing a radio interview in his hometown of Detroit.
Having released five albums to date, Trey Songz is extremely popular due to his radio-friendly hits and his ability to capture the entire male genders emotions on songs.
It feels like Alicia Keys has been in the game for a long time, since the New York native helped revive R&B in the early 2000's. Each of her albums has been uniquely successful and she's put out hit after hit throughout the years.
Today, Lonnie Rashid Lynn, Jr, known to us as Common, turns 42 years old.
With a career as eclectic as Lil Jon's, it's hard to pinpoint what the multi-talented artist truly is: rapper, DJ, producer, actor or hype-man.
Now aged 44, Jay Z's career statistics are mind-blowing. He has released 21 albums, has 123 singles to his name, plus several business ventures, and according to Forbes last year, he is estimated to have a net worth of $500 million.
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
Tyler, the Creator turns 22 today and with a discography three albums deep, countless songs he's produced for and (according to him) sixteen videos he's directed to date, it's hard to think of the Odd Future leader as being so young.
Entrepreneur, actor, and Grammy Award winning recording artist, Nelly has become a brand due to giving listeners chart-topping hit after hit while maintaining impressive album sales. Ruling the early 2000’s with his smooth flow, southern swag, catchy
It's hard to believe that Kid Cudi is only turning 29, especially after the last few tumultuous years he's been through. Having only released one critically acclaimed mixtape, the Cleveland rapper shot to fame and got signed to G.O.O.D Music by Kanye West.
First gaining recognition with a feature on the YMCMB crew track "Bedrock", Tyga has had a significant rise to fame over the years and has never looked back. Having released an independent album followed by two successful studio albums, the Compton native i
It's hard to imagine that Dr. Dre, one of the pioneers of Gangster rap and former member of legendary N.W.A turns 48 today. The legendary rapper and beatmnaker has won six Grammy awards, three for his production on songs.
After releasing three critically-acclaimed albums and the blip that was Lasers, Lupe Fiasco has had a strange career.
Today's pop stars have several pioneers to thank, including arguably the '90's most famous R&B singer, Aaliyah. She will forever be ingrained into pop culture's memory after her accidental death in 2001.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth3,235 Views19 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 254,573 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault7,054 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 6,204 Views37 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,958 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,859 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight19,352 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"16,536 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather30,844 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date59,120 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now19,679 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,295 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,276 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,822 Views18 Comments
You may also like...