T-Pain just dropped his highly-anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and it's full of the type of songs we know and love from the acclaimed singer.
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
Too Short's career has spanned three decades, and being the prolific artist that he is, he's released a huge amount of albums.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
A couple days ago, Ferg gave us a tour of his favorite Bodega in Harlem where both A$AP Rocky's breakout video for "Peso" and his own recent "Doe-active" clip were filmed.
Whether or not you're in love with it, you've likely heard OT Genasis' "CoCo". The song has been taking over the club, rap radio, and social media with its highly quotable mantra.
For readers unfamiliar with HS87's Audio Push, there isn't a better place to get started than right here. In a candid interview with HNHH, Oktane and Pricetag take us way back to the beginning of their friendship in middle school.
New York around this time of year transitions from being a place with crazy people on the streets to a place where people look like crazy people on the streets (although you better believe the original crazies are still there).
Compton Menace released his huge collaboration with Chris Brown, "Put On My Niggas" earlier this year, and he and Chris are now filming an official video for the track.
Jahlil Beats has plenty of hits under his belt, but one song he definitely wasn't expecting to blow up was Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga", namely because he didn't know it existed until the hype started to build around it.
Earlier in the week, reports began to trickle in that Rihanna may have a small role in the upcoming Bond movie, possibly as the spy's love interest. We decided to take this news to the streets of New York to find out what they thought.
In an exclusive interview with HNHH, Boosie Bad Azz himself shared some details about his new album, Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, including the meaning of the title, some of the features, and the fact that it will be a double-disc release.
The Underachievers have two solid mixtapes under their belt, the spiritually elevating Indigoism, as well as the more aggressively trap-influenced Lords Of Flatbush.
Honey The Hippy is the latest winner of our Heatseekers Video Edition, with her new visual for "Faded". If you'd like to have your video fatured on the front page of HNHH, simply follow the rules below.
Damon Campbell has recently brought his infinite knowledge and hilarious segues to interviews with Caskey, Skeme, and Dom Kennedy, and he's now he's now brought his unique style to a sit-down with Snow Da Product.
Caskey sat down with Damon Campbell for a characteristically informative and surprising interview, taking the YMCMB signee back to his early days of rapping, and his first meeting with Cash Money's Birdman.
YG's Def Jam debut, My Krazy Life is due out March 18th, and while most of us will have to wait till then (or the imminent leak) to hear it, the Bompton rapper played the album in its entirety at an exclusive listening party in Brooklyn last week.
Young Mal is this weeks winner of our Heatseekers Video Edition, with his visual for "Blessin". Enter the competition to have your video featured on HNHH!Peep Young Mal "Blessin" Video [Heatseekers Video Edition], the latest visual from Young Mal.
Here's the exclusive behind-the-scenes with Chevy Woods for the Smokers Club Tour. This year, with HotNewHipHop as a sponsor, we're bringing you a glimpse of life on the road as Chevy and Taylor Gang go from city to city as 'smoker' ambassadors.
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP1,143 Views2 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky2,711 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title11,792 Views78 Comments
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram18,361 Views43 Comments
- TBT: The Roots3,080 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop20,664 Views37 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]15,659 Views42 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance27,514 Views108 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines7,334 Views26 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic6,456 Views34 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner5,443 Views20 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,473 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,619 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts7,007 Views20 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title9,496 Views28 Comments