BJ The Chicago Kid stopped by the HNHH office to give us a quick update on everything he has going on right now. The singer revealed that he's preparing his debut album, In My Mind, for a September or October release.
Tech N9ne's Strange Music label has evolved into something bigger than he ever could have imagined.
After checking in with King Los on his dense "Black Blood" record, our second installment of Between The Lines brings us to Obie Trice's feel-good party track, "Good Girls," which despite being built for the club, is similarly wordy.
T-Pain has enough hits to take care of him for the rest of his life, but with the release of The Iron Way mixtape, he proved his talent for crafting infectious hooks hasn't gone anywhere.
You probably recognize Yazz from his starring role on the hit FOX series, Empire, where he's billed as Bryshere Y. Gray.
Since releasing her Cloud 19 mixtape last summer, Kehlani's following has been growing at a staggering rate, but as she reveals in her new "On The Come Up" segment, that's far from the whole story. In our exclusive interview, The L.A.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
T-Pain just dropped his highly-anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and it's full of the type of songs we know and love from the acclaimed singer.
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
Too Short's career has spanned three decades, and being the prolific artist that he is, he's released a huge amount of albums.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
A couple days ago, Ferg gave us a tour of his favorite Bodega in Harlem where both A$AP Rocky's breakout video for "Peso" and his own recent "Doe-active" clip were filmed.
Whether or not you're in love with it, you've likely heard OT Genasis' "CoCo". The song has been taking over the club, rap radio, and social media with its highly quotable mantra.
For readers unfamiliar with HS87's Audio Push, there isn't a better place to get started than right here. In a candid interview with HNHH, Oktane and Pricetag take us way back to the beginning of their friendship in middle school.
New York around this time of year transitions from being a place with crazy people on the streets to a place where people look like crazy people on the streets (although you better believe the original crazies are still there).
Compton Menace released his huge collaboration with Chris Brown, "Put On My Niggas" earlier this year, and he and Chris are now filming an official video for the track.
Jahlil Beats has plenty of hits under his belt, but one song he definitely wasn't expecting to blow up was Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga", namely because he didn't know it existed until the hype started to build around it.
Earlier in the week, reports began to trickle in that Rihanna may have a small role in the upcoming Bond movie, possibly as the spy's love interest. We decided to take this news to the streets of New York to find out what they thought.
In an exclusive interview with HNHH, Boosie Bad Azz himself shared some details about his new album, Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, including the meaning of the title, some of the features, and the fact that it will be a double-disc release.
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension460 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around1,663 Views14 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date927 Views9 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"1,928 Views10 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,882 Views46 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,396 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,713 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See20,044 Views143 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,114 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum21,718 Views132 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?12,962 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby22,561 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus21,710 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,142 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works560 Views0 Comments