Tech N9ne's Strange Music label has evolved into something bigger than he ever could have imagined.
After checking in with King Los on his dense "Black Blood" record, our second installment of Between The Lines brings us to Obie Trice's feel-good party track, "Good Girls," which despite being built for the club, is similarly wordy.
T-Pain has enough hits to take care of him for the rest of his life, but with the release of The Iron Way mixtape, he proved his talent for crafting infectious hooks hasn't gone anywhere.
You probably recognize Yazz from his starring role on the hit FOX series, Empire, where he's billed as Bryshere Y. Gray.
Since releasing her Cloud 19 mixtape last summer, Kehlani's following has been growing at a staggering rate, but as she reveals in her new "On The Come Up" segment, that's far from the whole story. In our exclusive interview, The L.A.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
T-Pain just dropped his highly-anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and it's full of the type of songs we know and love from the acclaimed singer.
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
Too Short's career has spanned three decades, and being the prolific artist that he is, he's released a huge amount of albums.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
A couple days ago, Ferg gave us a tour of his favorite Bodega in Harlem where both A$AP Rocky's breakout video for "Peso" and his own recent "Doe-active" clip were filmed.
Whether or not you're in love with it, you've likely heard OT Genasis' "CoCo". The song has been taking over the club, rap radio, and social media with its highly quotable mantra.
For readers unfamiliar with HS87's Audio Push, there isn't a better place to get started than right here. In a candid interview with HNHH, Oktane and Pricetag take us way back to the beginning of their friendship in middle school.
New York around this time of year transitions from being a place with crazy people on the streets to a place where people look like crazy people on the streets (although you better believe the original crazies are still there).
Compton Menace released his huge collaboration with Chris Brown, "Put On My Niggas" earlier this year, and he and Chris are now filming an official video for the track.
Jahlil Beats has plenty of hits under his belt, but one song he definitely wasn't expecting to blow up was Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga", namely because he didn't know it existed until the hype started to build around it.
Earlier in the week, reports began to trickle in that Rihanna may have a small role in the upcoming Bond movie, possibly as the spy's love interest. We decided to take this news to the streets of New York to find out what they thought.
In an exclusive interview with HNHH, Boosie Bad Azz himself shared some details about his new album, Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, including the meaning of the title, some of the features, and the fact that it will be a double-disc release.
The Underachievers have two solid mixtapes under their belt, the spiritually elevating Indigoism, as well as the more aggressively trap-influenced Lords Of Flatbush.
Honey The Hippy is the latest winner of our Heatseekers Video Edition, with her new visual for "Faded". If you'd like to have your video fatured on the front page of HNHH, simply follow the rules below.
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B1,957 Views15 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG29,533 Views89 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked37,089 Views54 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done14,737 Views82 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,087 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks13,052 Views45 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,613 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,057 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,406 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 7,073 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,566 Views18 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,850 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once5,925 Views14 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,612 Views9 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date4,628 Views23 Comments