Since releasing her Cloud 19 mixtape last summer, Kehlani's following has been growing at a staggering rate, but as she reveals in her new "On The Come Up" segment, that's far from the whole story. In our exclusive interview, The L.A.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
T-Pain just dropped his highly-anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and it's full of the type of songs we know and love from the acclaimed singer.
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
Too Short's career has spanned three decades, and being the prolific artist that he is, he's released a huge amount of albums.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
A couple days ago, Ferg gave us a tour of his favorite Bodega in Harlem where both A$AP Rocky's breakout video for "Peso" and his own recent "Doe-active" clip were filmed.
Whether or not you're in love with it, you've likely heard OT Genasis' "CoCo". The song has been taking over the club, rap radio, and social media with its highly quotable mantra.
For readers unfamiliar with HS87's Audio Push, there isn't a better place to get started than right here. In a candid interview with HNHH, Oktane and Pricetag take us way back to the beginning of their friendship in middle school.
New York around this time of year transitions from being a place with crazy people on the streets to a place where people look like crazy people on the streets (although you better believe the original crazies are still there).
Compton Menace released his huge collaboration with Chris Brown, "Put On My Niggas" earlier this year, and he and Chris are now filming an official video for the track.
Jahlil Beats has plenty of hits under his belt, but one song he definitely wasn't expecting to blow up was Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga", namely because he didn't know it existed until the hype started to build around it.
Earlier in the week, reports began to trickle in that Rihanna may have a small role in the upcoming Bond movie, possibly as the spy's love interest. We decided to take this news to the streets of New York to find out what they thought.
In an exclusive interview with HNHH, Boosie Bad Azz himself shared some details about his new album, Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, including the meaning of the title, some of the features, and the fact that it will be a double-disc release.
The Underachievers have two solid mixtapes under their belt, the spiritually elevating Indigoism, as well as the more aggressively trap-influenced Lords Of Flatbush.
Honey The Hippy is the latest winner of our Heatseekers Video Edition, with her new visual for "Faded". If you'd like to have your video fatured on the front page of HNHH, simply follow the rules below.
Damon Campbell has recently brought his infinite knowledge and hilarious segues to interviews with Caskey, Skeme, and Dom Kennedy, and he's now he's now brought his unique style to a sit-down with Snow Da Product.
Caskey sat down with Damon Campbell for a characteristically informative and surprising interview, taking the YMCMB signee back to his early days of rapping, and his first meeting with Cash Money's Birdman.
YG's Def Jam debut, My Krazy Life is due out March 18th, and while most of us will have to wait till then (or the imminent leak) to hear it, the Bompton rapper played the album in its entirety at an exclusive listening party in Brooklyn last week.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,408 Views14 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity5,965 Views55 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend9,435 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,410 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2313,263 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,337 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,123 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs122,521 Views198 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,615 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,648 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,165 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape32,842 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,534 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,675 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,327 Views1 Comment
You may also like...