After checking in with King Los on his dense "Black Blood" record, our second installment of Between The Lines brings us to Obie Trice's feel-good party track, "Good Girls," which despite being built for the club, is similarly wordy.
T-Pain has enough hits to take care of him for the rest of his life, but with the release of The Iron Way mixtape, he proved his talent for crafting infectious hooks hasn't gone anywhere.
You probably recognize Yazz from his starring role on the hit FOX series, Empire, where he's billed as Bryshere Y. Gray.
Since releasing her Cloud 19 mixtape last summer, Kehlani's following has been growing at a staggering rate, but as she reveals in her new "On The Come Up" segment, that's far from the whole story. In our exclusive interview, The L.A.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
T-Pain just dropped his highly-anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and it's full of the type of songs we know and love from the acclaimed singer.
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
Too Short's career has spanned three decades, and being the prolific artist that he is, he's released a huge amount of albums.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
A couple days ago, Ferg gave us a tour of his favorite Bodega in Harlem where both A$AP Rocky's breakout video for "Peso" and his own recent "Doe-active" clip were filmed.
Whether or not you're in love with it, you've likely heard OT Genasis' "CoCo". The song has been taking over the club, rap radio, and social media with its highly quotable mantra.
For readers unfamiliar with HS87's Audio Push, there isn't a better place to get started than right here. In a candid interview with HNHH, Oktane and Pricetag take us way back to the beginning of their friendship in middle school.
New York around this time of year transitions from being a place with crazy people on the streets to a place where people look like crazy people on the streets (although you better believe the original crazies are still there).
Compton Menace released his huge collaboration with Chris Brown, "Put On My Niggas" earlier this year, and he and Chris are now filming an official video for the track.
Jahlil Beats has plenty of hits under his belt, but one song he definitely wasn't expecting to blow up was Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga", namely because he didn't know it existed until the hype started to build around it.
Earlier in the week, reports began to trickle in that Rihanna may have a small role in the upcoming Bond movie, possibly as the spy's love interest. We decided to take this news to the streets of New York to find out what they thought.
In an exclusive interview with HNHH, Boosie Bad Azz himself shared some details about his new album, Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, including the meaning of the title, some of the features, and the fact that it will be a double-disc release.
The Underachievers have two solid mixtapes under their belt, the spiritually elevating Indigoism, as well as the more aggressively trap-influenced Lords Of Flatbush.
Honey The Hippy is the latest winner of our Heatseekers Video Edition, with her new visual for "Faded". If you'd like to have your video fatured on the front page of HNHH, simply follow the rules below.
Damon Campbell has recently brought his infinite knowledge and hilarious segues to interviews with Caskey, Skeme, and Dom Kennedy, and he's now he's now brought his unique style to a sit-down with Snow Da Product.
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"311 Views9 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"402 Views3 Comments
- 50 Cent & Jake Gyllenhaal Cover VIBE Magazine894 Views6 Comments
- Rick Ross Reportedly Prepping New Album "Black Dollar"3,430 Views20 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 29 - July 51,680 Views3 Comments
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement17,879 Views41 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years30,707 Views252 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop6,158 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"48,614 Views151 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail8,503 Views30 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album9,710 Views28 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"20,067 Views130 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie4,297 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"17,242 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set11,413 Views22 Comments