Since releasing her Cloud 19 mixtape last summer, Kehlani's following has been growing at a staggering rate, but as she reveals in her new "On The Come Up" segment, that's far from the whole story. In our exclusive interview, The L.A.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
T-Pain just dropped his highly-anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and it's full of the type of songs we know and love from the acclaimed singer.
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
Too Short's career has spanned three decades, and being the prolific artist that he is, he's released a huge amount of albums.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
A couple days ago, Ferg gave us a tour of his favorite Bodega in Harlem where both A$AP Rocky's breakout video for "Peso" and his own recent "Doe-active" clip were filmed.
Whether or not you're in love with it, you've likely heard OT Genasis' "CoCo". The song has been taking over the club, rap radio, and social media with its highly quotable mantra.
For readers unfamiliar with HS87's Audio Push, there isn't a better place to get started than right here. In a candid interview with HNHH, Oktane and Pricetag take us way back to the beginning of their friendship in middle school.
New York around this time of year transitions from being a place with crazy people on the streets to a place where people look like crazy people on the streets (although you better believe the original crazies are still there).
Compton Menace released his huge collaboration with Chris Brown, "Put On My Niggas" earlier this year, and he and Chris are now filming an official video for the track.
Jahlil Beats has plenty of hits under his belt, but one song he definitely wasn't expecting to blow up was Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga", namely because he didn't know it existed until the hype started to build around it.
Earlier in the week, reports began to trickle in that Rihanna may have a small role in the upcoming Bond movie, possibly as the spy's love interest. We decided to take this news to the streets of New York to find out what they thought.
In an exclusive interview with HNHH, Boosie Bad Azz himself shared some details about his new album, Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, including the meaning of the title, some of the features, and the fact that it will be a double-disc release.
The Underachievers have two solid mixtapes under their belt, the spiritually elevating Indigoism, as well as the more aggressively trap-influenced Lords Of Flatbush.
Honey The Hippy is the latest winner of our Heatseekers Video Edition, with her new visual for "Faded". If you'd like to have your video fatured on the front page of HNHH, simply follow the rules below.
Damon Campbell has recently brought his infinite knowledge and hilarious segues to interviews with Caskey, Skeme, and Dom Kennedy, and he's now he's now brought his unique style to a sit-down with Snow Da Product.
Caskey sat down with Damon Campbell for a characteristically informative and surprising interview, taking the YMCMB signee back to his early days of rapping, and his first meeting with Cash Money's Birdman.
YG's Def Jam debut, My Krazy Life is due out March 18th, and while most of us will have to wait till then (or the imminent leak) to hear it, the Bompton rapper played the album in its entirety at an exclusive listening party in Brooklyn last week.
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"233 Views1 Comment
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"6,581 Views47 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather15,606 Views27 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date39,101 Views112 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now12,528 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"3,275 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,370 Views23 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party3,129 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,358 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness7,261 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best7,594 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million6,326 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande31,002 Views117 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,797 Views22 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast46,956 Views123 Comments