Since announcing Paperwork, T.I. has been promising a trilogy of albums, each with a different theme. He's now making good on his word, preparing The Dime Trap, a project that will find him once again assuming the title of T.I.P.
"Post To Be" is showing no signs of leaving the charts, and according to Omarion, the follow-up single is just waiting "in the wing" to keep the streak going.In an interview with HNHH, the MMG singer explains how his new Kid Ink and French Montana-assisted rec
BJ The Chicago Kid stopped by the HNHH office to give us a quick update on everything he has going on right now. The singer revealed that he's preparing his debut album, In My Mind, for a September or October release.
Tech N9ne's Strange Music label has evolved into something bigger than he ever could have imagined.
After checking in with King Los on his dense "Black Blood" record, our second installment of Between The Lines brings us to Obie Trice's feel-good party track, "Good Girls," which despite being built for the club, is similarly wordy.
T-Pain has enough hits to take care of him for the rest of his life, but with the release of The Iron Way mixtape, he proved his talent for crafting infectious hooks hasn't gone anywhere.
You probably recognize Yazz from his starring role on the hit FOX series, Empire, where he's billed as Bryshere Y. Gray.
Since releasing her Cloud 19 mixtape last summer, Kehlani's following has been growing at a staggering rate, but as she reveals in her new "On The Come Up" segment, that's far from the whole story. In our exclusive interview, The L.A.
A-Trak Talks Working With Young Thug & Metro Boomin For Low Pros, Signing Rome Fortune Apr 6, 2015 at 03:35pm
If you've been following A-Trak over the last couple of years, you'll know that he has a lot on his plate these days. Last year saw him releasing collaborative efforts as Duck Sauce, and Low Pros, as well as plenty of promises for things to come.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
T-Pain just dropped his highly-anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and it's full of the type of songs we know and love from the acclaimed singer.
Get Your Music Video On HotNewHipHop With HeatSeekers Video Edition [Update: March 21] Mar 21, 2015 at 04:00pm
Want your music video promoted and featured on HNHH? Submit your original music video for the chance to be posted on HNHH's YouTube channel and in our video section.
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
Too Short's career has spanned three decades, and being the prolific artist that he is, he's released a huge amount of albums.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
Over the last few years, we've seen A$AP Ferg grow from the scene-stealing feature on A$AP Rocky's "Kissin' Pink" to a full fledged star, but according to Ferg, his growth is far from complete.
A couple days ago, Ferg gave us a tour of his favorite Bodega in Harlem where both A$AP Rocky's breakout video for "Peso" and his own recent "Doe-active" clip were filmed.
Whether or not you're in love with it, you've likely heard OT Genasis' "CoCo". The song has been taking over the club, rap radio, and social media with its highly quotable mantra.
If you don't jump around when "Party Up" comes on, you're no friend of mine. At the real clubs, DMX's 90s singles still get spun on repeat. The fact remains he's one of the best selling rap artists of all time.
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition2,072 Views10 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)1,544 Views6 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye11,411 Views62 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far10,335 Views97 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay15,280 Views105 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,095 Views35 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"18,985 Views131 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,581 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum4,737 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs7,128 Views31 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke8,303 Views48 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"29,205 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,952 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists40,321 Views185 Comments
You may also like...