T-Pain has enough hits to take care of him for the rest of his life, but with the release of The Iron Way mixtape, he proved his talent for crafting infectious hooks hasn't gone anywhere.
You probably recognize Yazz from his starring role on the hit FOX series, Empire, where he's billed as Bryshere Y. Gray.
Since releasing her Cloud 19 mixtape last summer, Kehlani's following has been growing at a staggering rate, but as she reveals in her new "On The Come Up" segment, that's far from the whole story. In our exclusive interview, The L.A.
A-Trak Talks Working With Young Thug & Metro Boomin For Low Pros, Signing Rome Fortune Apr 6, 2015 at 03:35pm
If you've been following A-Trak over the last couple of years, you'll know that he has a lot on his plate these days. Last year saw him releasing collaborative efforts as Duck Sauce, and Low Pros, as well as plenty of promises for things to come.
It's hard to believe that Migos have yet to release their debut album, as the Atlanta trio's infectious hooks, flows, and ad-libs have been inescapable since their breakthrough in 2013.
T-Pain just dropped his highly-anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and it's full of the type of songs we know and love from the acclaimed singer.
Get Your Music Video On HotNewHipHop With HeatSeekers Video Edition [Update: March 21] Mar 21, 2015 at 04:00pm
Want your music video promoted and featured on HNHH? Submit your original music video for the chance to be posted on HNHH's YouTube channel and in our video section.
Too Short has a long and prolific career, to the point that you might not expect the Bay Area rapper to remember the many songs he's recording. In a new interview, Short proves that's far from the case.
Too Short's career has spanned three decades, and being the prolific artist that he is, he's released a huge amount of albums.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
Over the last few years, we've seen A$AP Ferg grow from the scene-stealing feature on A$AP Rocky's "Kissin' Pink" to a full fledged star, but according to Ferg, his growth is far from complete.
A couple days ago, Ferg gave us a tour of his favorite Bodega in Harlem where both A$AP Rocky's breakout video for "Peso" and his own recent "Doe-active" clip were filmed.
Whether or not you're in love with it, you've likely heard OT Genasis' "CoCo". The song has been taking over the club, rap radio, and social media with its highly quotable mantra.
If you don't jump around when "Party Up" comes on, you're no friend of mine. At the real clubs, DMX's 90s singles still get spun on repeat. The fact remains he's one of the best selling rap artists of all time.
For readers unfamiliar with HS87's Audio Push, there isn't a better place to get started than right here. In a candid interview with HNHH, Oktane and Pricetag take us way back to the beginning of their friendship in middle school.
All too often, emcees get caught up listening to and taking influence from the majors instead of looking at the wealth of material growing right in their local music scene. DeJ Loaf is not that kind of emcee.
New York around this time of year transitions from being a place with crazy people on the streets to a place where people look like crazy people on the streets (although you better believe the original crazies are still there).
Compton Menace released his huge collaboration with Chris Brown, "Put On My Niggas" earlier this year, and he and Chris are now filming an official video for the track.
Jahlil Beats has plenty of hits under his belt, but one song he definitely wasn't expecting to blow up was Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga", namely because he didn't know it existed until the hype started to build around it.
Earlier in the week, reports began to trickle in that Rihanna may have a small role in the upcoming Bond movie, possibly as the spy's love interest. We decided to take this news to the streets of New York to find out what they thought.
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2811,898 Views10 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K16,756 Views38 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"11,387 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music7,939 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol14,400 Views35 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo3,720 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,051 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist5,723 Views21 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage17,168 Views40 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single11,008 Views35 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan13,230 Views32 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More24,172 Views47 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"4,139 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners12,100 Views25 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"60,726 Views148 Comments