Bobby Shmurda has been locked up for the last few months, and it's become clear that his label EPIC Records, will not come rushing to his aid the way many, including the rapper himself, assumed.
Bobby Shmurda has been taking over the NY streets these past few weeks with his record “Hot Nigga”, and its Shmoney Dance.
Mariah Carey did not have the best 2014. Despite releasing a solid late career record, the iconic singer experienced a record low in album sales, with Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse still sitting at just over 100,000 sold.
A few weeks ago, we reported that Big Boi is currently working on his third solo album, and now we know that the upcoming project will be released on Epic Records, and not on Island Def Jam like his other two LPs.
Following in the steps of Young Jeezy who recently aligned his CTE imprint with Atlantic, Yo Gotti has reached a partnership deal between CMG and Epic Records. Gotti hinted at the merge when he posted a pic
Michael "Sha Money XL" Clervoix, who once served as president of G-Unit Records, and has recently represented 2 Chainz and Big K.R.I.T. as SVP of A&R for Island Def Jam, has now been named EVP of Urban A&R for Epic Records.
While rumors circulated a few weeks ago of Diddy's Bad Boy Records signing him, Vinny Cha$e has officially signed to Epic Records.According to MTV, the Harlem emcee, Vinny Cha$e, has signed a deal with Epic Records worth a reported 2.5 million earlier Tue
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked8,603 Views22 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done5,729 Views58 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend1,897 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks8,162 Views35 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"2,453 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"2,975 Views48 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era4,972 Views19 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 5,533 Views35 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack7,294 Views16 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,179 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once4,995 Views14 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More5,715 Views8 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,870 Views22 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?22,016 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview69,976 Views87 Comments