Filter your search results Hide filters
- Get sweaty to Barack Obama's workout playlist.
- The most fire songs to come out this month: Isaiah Rashad, Travis Scott, Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins, Danny Brown, & more.
- Featuring Justin Timberlake, A$AP Rocky, Mary J. Blige, Usher, Diddy, Jamie Foxx, Ty Dolla $ign, DJ Khaled, The Game, and many more.
- By Rose LilahErykah Badu says that BEP "borrowed" her idea for their "Yesterday" visuals.
- Eight years after her last album, Fergie is readying a follow-up with Mike WiLL Made It.
- Rap is filled with a lot of MCs. No question. But what separates one rapper from the next? An artist's hometown is about as blurred as his flow and look compared to other like-minded entertainers. With the Internet and blogging, it's even harder to find an MC that's truly a product of where he represents. While we're growing to accept that sound does not need to be regional anymore, how have MCs evolved with the influx of independent labels, the blogosphere, and other elements of the millennial generation?