On April 12, 25-year-old Freddie Gray was arrested in Baltimore for possession of a switchblade, though it's still not clear why he was pursued in the first place.
A year ago, Ducko Mcfli had never gotten his name on a beat with an artist outside of Nashville.
Stream The Alchemist & Oh No's "Welcome To Los Santos" Featuring Ab-Soul, Freddie Gibbs, A$AP Ferg & More Apr 13, 2015 at 02:58pm
The Alchemist and Oh No are tow of the most skilled samplers in the game, so when they come together as Gangrene, it's truly something special.
Over the last few years, we've seen A$AP Ferg grow from the scene-stealing feature on A$AP Rocky's "Kissin' Pink" to a full fledged star, but according to Ferg, his growth is far from complete.
Last night, following the sudden death of A$AP Mob's co-founder A$AP Yams, A$AP Ferg paid tribute to his brother and leader by holding a moment of silence during his show with YG. Following the show in the DMV, our host Baker sat down with an interview with F
The A$AP Mob isn’t really a mob, you know. “Mob” denotes unruliness, panic, chaos and lawlessness in an unorganized mass. Nothing could be farther from what this Harlem collective actually is, because the so-called “mob” has a leader.
A$AP Ferg Announces "Ferg Forever" Mixtape, Shares Artwork [Update: Tracklist Revealed] Nov 27, 2014 at 03:14pm
About a month back, A$AP Ferg announced that he was putting in work with DJ Drama on a new mixtape, and now we finally get a look at the presentation.
It was just a little over a year ago when A$AP Ferg dropped his solo debut, Trap Lord, and brought the gems that are "Hood Pope," "Murder Something" and "Shabba" (along with 10 other dope tracks) to the world.
London DJ SBTRKT has carved out a unique niche for himself in the electronic/R&B world, frequently collaborating with Drake cohort Sampha on his 2011 debut and becoming a festival mainstay thanks to his thrilling live show.
Ariana Grande Shares "My Everything" Tracklist, Features From A$AP Ferg, The Weeknd & More Jun 30, 2014 at 02:20pm
Ariana Grande released the solid debut album Yours Truly last summer, and she's about to shut shit down again this August with her follow up My Everything.
Meek Mill Announces Collaborative Track With ASAP Ferg And Big Sean, "B-Boy" Jun 28, 2014 at 07:20pm
Though Meek Mill has said repeatedly that his album Dreams Worth More Than Money will be dropping this summer, we still don't have many details on the album, other than its lead single, some brief previews and a clue about a Nas/Jay Z collabo.
Danny Brown Says His "Hella Hoes" Verse Was Cut Without His Knowledge [Update: Brown Clears Up Controversy] Jun 15, 2014 at 03:57pm
This week, A$AP Mob got back on track with their upcoming collaborative album by releasing the posse cut "Hella Hoes," which featured verses from A$APs Rocky, Ferg, Nast and Twelvyy.
Coachella 2014 has officially kicked off, and if you didn't make it out to California this year, you now have the opportunity to watch the whole thing from the comfort of your own home.
It's now been almost a month since L.O.R.D., A$AP Mob's debut album, was expected to drop. HipHopDX recently sat down with A$AP Ferg and A$AP Nast to talk about A$AP Mob's popularity, their '90s influences, and most importantly, the group's delayed album.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Since parting ways with Roc Nation, M.I.A. has kept busy by touring internationally for her Matangi album. As the tour continues, she'll be taking an A$AP Mob member on the road too, A$AP Ferg.
Earlier today we saw the photo of Justin Bieber, Wale, Stalley, Rick Ross, Diddy and Jermaine Dupri, the result of a Mastermind studio session which went down in Atlanta, as Rozay finalizes his album.
This feature highlights a hand-picked selection of some of the bigger tracks of the week. We have chosen a few of the tracks that landed within our top 25 most played, focusing on those that stood out, and left room for discussion.
In today's rap climate, even the big dogs drop mixtapes.
A$AP Ferg is ready for a headlining tour, although he'll still be joined by the A$AP Mob. The Harlem rapper is taking Trap Lord on the road, along with the Mob, Joey Fatts, Aston Matthews, Overdoz, and 100s
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,826 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,487 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL10,194 Views51 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape23,809 Views53 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,720 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,981 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,820 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,622 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death28,385 Views54 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,864 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,011 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,575 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,513 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,777 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,823 Views17 Comments