Over the last few years, we've seen A$AP Ferg grow from the scene-stealing feature on A$AP Rocky's "Kissin' Pink" to a full fledged star, but according to Ferg, his growth is far from complete.
Last night, following the sudden death of A$AP Mob's co-founder A$AP Yams, A$AP Ferg paid tribute to his brother and leader by holding a moment of silence during his show with YG. Following the show in the DMV, our host Baker sat down with an interview with F
The A$AP Mob isn’t really a mob, you know. “Mob” denotes unruliness, panic, chaos and lawlessness in an unorganized mass. Nothing could be farther from what this Harlem collective actually is, because the so-called “mob” has a leader.
A$AP Ferg Announces "Ferg Forever" Mixtape, Shares Artwork [Update: Tracklist Revealed] Nov 27, 2014 at 03:14 PM
About a month back, A$AP Ferg announced that he was putting in work with DJ Drama on a new mixtape, and now we finally get a look at the presentation.
It was just a little over a year ago when A$AP Ferg dropped his solo debut, Trap Lord, and brought the gems that are "Hood Pope," "Murder Something" and "Shabba" (along with 10 other dope tracks) to the world.
London DJ SBTRKT has carved out a unique niche for himself in the electronic/R&B world, frequently collaborating with Drake cohort Sampha on his 2011 debut and becoming a festival mainstay thanks to his thrilling live show.
Ariana Grande Shares "My Everything" Tracklist, Features From A$AP Ferg, The Weeknd & More Jun 30, 2014 at 02:20 PM
Ariana Grande released the solid debut album Yours Truly last summer, and she's about to shut shit down again this August with her follow up My Everything.
Meek Mill Announces Collaborative Track With ASAP Ferg And Big Sean, "B-Boy" Jun 28, 2014 at 07:20 PM
Though Meek Mill has said repeatedly that his album Dreams Worth More Than Money will be dropping this summer, we still don't have many details on the album, other than its lead single, some brief previews and a clue about a Nas/Jay Z collabo.
Danny Brown Says His "Hella Hoes" Verse Was Cut Without His Knowledge [Update: Brown Clears Up Controversy] Jun 15, 2014 at 03:57 PM
This week, A$AP Mob got back on track with their upcoming collaborative album by releasing the posse cut "Hella Hoes," which featured verses from A$APs Rocky, Ferg, Nast and Twelvyy.
Coachella 2014 has officially kicked off, and if you didn't make it out to California this year, you now have the opportunity to watch the whole thing from the comfort of your own home.
It's now been almost a month since L.O.R.D., A$AP Mob's debut album, was expected to drop. HipHopDX recently sat down with A$AP Ferg and A$AP Nast to talk about A$AP Mob's popularity, their '90s influences, and most importantly, the group's delayed album.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Since parting ways with Roc Nation, M.I.A. has kept busy by touring internationally for her Matangi album. As the tour continues, she'll be taking an A$AP Mob member on the road too, A$AP Ferg.
Earlier today we saw the photo of Justin Bieber, Wale, Stalley, Rick Ross, Diddy and Jermaine Dupri, the result of a Mastermind studio session which went down in Atlanta, as Rozay finalizes his album.
This feature highlights a hand-picked selection of some of the bigger tracks of the week. We have chosen a few of the tracks that landed within our top 25 most played, focusing on those that stood out, and left room for discussion.
In today's rap climate, even the big dogs drop mixtapes.
A$AP Ferg is ready for a headlining tour, although he'll still be joined by the A$AP Mob. The Harlem rapper is taking Trap Lord on the road, along with the Mob, Joey Fatts, Aston Matthews, Overdoz, and 100s
First Week Sales Projections For Earl Sweatshirt's "Doris" & A$AP Ferg's "Trap Lord" [Update: Final First Week Sales] Aug 27, 2013 at 10:21 PM
This week was another big week in the album release department. With Earl Sweatshirt and ASAP Ferg both releasing their anticipated albums, we now have first week sale projections for their projects.
The MTV VMAs came jam-packed with announcements, from single drops, to album release dates, and so on. While Eminem probably stole the show with his announcement (MMLPII album on the way), A$AP Mob also leaked some information on a new collaborative album.
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son1,899 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.3,646 Views18 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"17,404 Views87 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"1,891 Views7 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 668 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery5,437 Views23 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"4,458 Views19 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue7,660 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 13,002 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way16,878 Views81 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2810,180 Views49 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month7,754 Views20 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 10011,328 Views94 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 5,396 Views33 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video6,177 Views22 Comments