A$AP Ferg says that he's been in the studio with Pharrell and Madonna, and that his sophomore follow up to 2013's Trap Lord will be out before the end of 2015.
Advancements of the infinite tool that is the Internet have made collaborating among musicians exponentially easier. Gone are the days where it was nearly impossible to create music without musicians being in the same studio at the same time.
On April 12, 25-year-old Freddie Gray was arrested in Baltimore for possession of a switchblade, though it's still not clear why he was pursued in the first place.
A year ago, Ducko Mcfli had never gotten his name on a beat with an artist outside of Nashville.
Stream The Alchemist & Oh No's "Welcome To Los Santos" Featuring Ab-Soul, Freddie Gibbs, A$AP Ferg & More Apr 13, 2015 at 02:58pm
The Alchemist and Oh No are tow of the most skilled samplers in the game, so when they come together as Gangrene, it's truly something special.
Over the last few years, we've seen A$AP Ferg grow from the scene-stealing feature on A$AP Rocky's "Kissin' Pink" to a full fledged star, but according to Ferg, his growth is far from complete.
Last night, following the sudden death of A$AP Mob's co-founder A$AP Yams, A$AP Ferg paid tribute to his brother and leader by holding a moment of silence during his show with YG. Following the show in the DMV, our host Baker sat down with an interview with F
The A$AP Mob isn’t really a mob, you know. “Mob” denotes unruliness, panic, chaos and lawlessness in an unorganized mass. Nothing could be farther from what this Harlem collective actually is, because the so-called “mob” has a leader.
A$AP Ferg Announces "Ferg Forever" Mixtape, Shares Artwork [Update: Tracklist Revealed] Nov 27, 2014 at 03:14pm
About a month back, A$AP Ferg announced that he was putting in work with DJ Drama on a new mixtape, and now we finally get a look at the presentation.
It was just a little over a year ago when A$AP Ferg dropped his solo debut, Trap Lord, and brought the gems that are "Hood Pope," "Murder Something" and "Shabba" (along with 10 other dope tracks) to the world.
London DJ SBTRKT has carved out a unique niche for himself in the electronic/R&B world, frequently collaborating with Drake cohort Sampha on his 2011 debut and becoming a festival mainstay thanks to his thrilling live show.
Ariana Grande Shares "My Everything" Tracklist, Features From A$AP Ferg, The Weeknd & More Jun 30, 2014 at 02:20pm
Ariana Grande released the solid debut album Yours Truly last summer, and she's about to shut shit down again this August with her follow up My Everything.
Meek Mill Announces Collaborative Track With ASAP Ferg And Big Sean, "B-Boy" Jun 28, 2014 at 07:20pm
Though Meek Mill has said repeatedly that his album Dreams Worth More Than Money will be dropping this summer, we still don't have many details on the album, other than its lead single, some brief previews and a clue about a Nas/Jay Z collabo.
Danny Brown Says His "Hella Hoes" Verse Was Cut Without His Knowledge [Update: Brown Clears Up Controversy] Jun 15, 2014 at 03:57pm
This week, A$AP Mob got back on track with their upcoming collaborative album by releasing the posse cut "Hella Hoes," which featured verses from A$APs Rocky, Ferg, Nast and Twelvyy.
Coachella 2014 has officially kicked off, and if you didn't make it out to California this year, you now have the opportunity to watch the whole thing from the comfort of your own home.
It's now been almost a month since L.O.R.D., A$AP Mob's debut album, was expected to drop. HipHopDX recently sat down with A$AP Ferg and A$AP Nast to talk about A$AP Mob's popularity, their '90s influences, and most importantly, the group's delayed album.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Since parting ways with Roc Nation, M.I.A. has kept busy by touring internationally for her Matangi album. As the tour continues, she'll be taking an A$AP Mob member on the road too, A$AP Ferg.
Earlier today we saw the photo of Justin Bieber, Wale, Stalley, Rick Ross, Diddy and Jermaine Dupri, the result of a Mastermind studio session which went down in Atlanta, as Rozay finalizes his album.
This feature highlights a hand-picked selection of some of the bigger tracks of the week. We have chosen a few of the tracks that landed within our top 25 most played, focusing on those that stood out, and left room for discussion.
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill1,643 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash7,854 Views24 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music27,740 Views172 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"2,506 Views7 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series3,845 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate48,581 Views151 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,238 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,160 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"45,898 Views125 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,224 Views33 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP3,455 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On59,895 Views215 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)7,284 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 122,879 Views377 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game3,109 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Young Money Yawn "I Be Shinning" Video1,442 Views
- Riff Raff Feat. Ghetty "Twerk It Out" Video1,068 Views