Snoop's much-hyped reggae project drops in a month's time.
As reported by Complex, the official tracklist for Snoop Dogg's Reincarnated has been revealed, and it's quite the departure from his previous body of work. Other than those we've already heard (Drake, Mavado, Popcaan), notable features include Chris Brown, Akon, Busta Rhymes, Rita Ora, Collie Budz and Miley Cyrus, surprisingly enough.
Here's the official list:
1. Rebel Way
2. Here Comes the King (Feat. Angela Hunte)
3. Lighters Up (Feat. Mavado & Popcaan)
4. So Long (Feat. Angela Hunte)
5. Get Away (Feat. Angela Hunte)
6. No Guns Allowed (Feat Drake & Cori B)
7. Fruit Juice (Feat. Mr. Vegas)
8. Smoke the Weed (Feat. Collie Budz)
9. Tired of Running (Feat. Akon)
10. The Good Good (Feat. Iza)
11. Torn Apart (Feat. Rita Ora)
12. Ashtrays & Heartbreaks (Feat. Miley Cyrus)
13. Boulevard – Snoop Lion (Feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore)
14. Remedy (Feat. Busta Rhymes & Chris Brown)
15. La La La
16. Harder Times (Feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore)
Stay tuned for more information on the project, which is scheduled to drop on April 23rd. In the meantime, you can catch the Reincarnated documentary in select theaters.
Peep Snoop's latest interview with Nardwuar below. How're we feeling about what we've heard of the album so far?