Snoop's much-hyped reggae project drops in a month's time.
As reported by Complex, the official tracklist forÂ Snoop Dogg'sÂ Reincarnated has been revealed, and it's quite the departure from his previous body of work. Other than those we've already heard (Drake, Mavado, Popcaan),Â notable features includeÂ Chris Brown, Akon, Busta Rhymes, Rita Ora, Collie Budz andÂ Miley Cyrus, surprisingly enough.
Here'sÂ the officialÂ list:Â
1. Rebel Way
2. Here Comes the King (Feat. Angela Hunte)
3. Lighters Up (Feat. Mavado & Popcaan)
4. So Long (Feat. Angela Hunte)
5. Get Away (Feat. Angela Hunte)
6. No Guns Allowed (Feat Drake & Cori B)
7. Fruit Juice (Feat. Mr. Vegas)
8. Smoke the Weed (Feat. Collie Budz)
9. Tired of Running (Feat. Akon)
10. The Good Good (Feat. Iza)
11. Torn Apart (Feat. Rita Ora)
12. Ashtrays & Heartbreaks (Feat. Miley Cyrus)
13. Boulevard â Snoop Lion (Feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore)
14. Remedy (Feat. Busta Rhymes & Chris Brown)
15. La La La
16. Harder Times (Feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore)
Stay tuned for more information on the project, which isÂ scheduled to drop on April 23rd. In the meantime, you can catchÂ theÂ ReincarnatedÂ documentary inÂ select theaters.
Peep Snoop'sÂ latest interview with Nardwuar below.Â How're we feeling about what we've heard ofÂ the albumÂ so far?Â