- KevinMacklemore's legion of haters quadrupled when The Heist beat out Kendrick Lamar's good kid m.A.A.d. city for Best Rap Album at the Grammys a couple years back. No one seemed to care that The Heist was actually a solid album, and when Macklemore & Ryan Lewis released a highly dubious single called "Downtown" in August, the haters' suspicions were confirmed.
- DowntownAfter dropping the sanguine "Growing Up," Macklemore & Ryan Lewis flip the script with a new track "Downtown" that goes in all in with an '80s hip hop aesthetic -- old school flow, stripped down funky percussion, ample cowbell, and even features from Melle Mel, Kool Moe Dee, & Grandmaster Caz, all of whom are founding fathers of the genre.
- Growing Up (Sloane's Song)It looks like we're seeing Macklemore and Ryan Lewis come out of hiding. After reaching astronomical levels of success with their debut album The Heist, and specifically singles like "Thrift Shop," the duo took a break from music. During a recent interview with Complex, they revealed their new album is almost complete, so it was only a matter of time before they dropped a new record. And here it is.
- Gold RushStream Gold Rush, the newest drop from Clinton Sparks which features 2 Chainz, Macklemore & D.A.. The cut was released on Tuesday, May 21st, 2013. Clinton Sparks continues to impress with each new leak, and Gold Rush is no exception. It's strengthens Clinton Sparks's already impressive body of work, which has seen positive change over the years. We're most definitely anticipating Clinton Sparks's next offering.
- Blazin HighGive Blazin High (Prod. by Oddz.N.Endz) a spin - it's a new offering from The World Famous Tony Williams, featuring Wale, Emilio Rojas & Macklemore. It was dropped on Friday, January 6th, 2012. The World Famous Tony Williams's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Blazin High (Prod. by Oddz.N.Endz). His ever-expanding catalogue is definitely better for it, and we're looking forward to the next piece of the puzzle - aren't you?