As warned, Lil Durk decides to come through on this Black Friday and release his highly anticipated new mixtape They Forgot.
Laced with 14 tracks in total, the follow up to this year's Durk2X album features guest appearances from 21 Savage, Lil Reese, Meek Mill, Mozzy, Dej Loaf, BJ The Chicago Kid, and more. Meanwhile, the hard-hittin’ production is handled by the likes of C-Sick, Young Chop, London On Da Track, KidWonder, and more.
Led by the previously heard singles “Shooter2X” & “Baller,” fans can now stream/download the entire mixtape for free. You already know this about to go dumb hard. Hit play and let us know what record you're feeling the most!
02. They Forgot
03. Too Late
04. Hard Shit Feat. Lil Reese (Prod. by KidWonder)
05. Baller (Produced by TyMadeIt)
07. Young Niggas Feat. Meek Mill (Prod. by London On The Track)
08. We Dem Niggas Feat. Mozzy & IKey (Prod. by C Sick)
09. Shooter2x Feat. 21 Savage
10. Back 2 Back Feat. Hypno Carlito (Prod. by TYMadeIt)
11. Victim (Prod. by Young Chop)
12. Rider Chick Feat. Dej Loaf (Prod. by KidWonder)
13. Rich Forever Feat. YFN Lucci (Prod. by ChopSquad Dj)
14. Street Life Feat. BJ The Chicago Kid (Prod. by DonisBeats)