Respectively, Gangsta Boo and BeatKing represent two extremely influential regions in the world of hip hop. Gangsta Boo, a founding member of Three 6 Mafia, hails from Memphis and has directly influenced southern rap in general, inspiring movements such as crunk, and the more-popular-than-ever triplet flow (used famously by Lord Infamous, and re-appropriated recently by Migos).
BeatKing, of course, is from Houston, and the DNA of his city is also found throughout he and Boo's new joint tape, Underground Cassette Tape Music. From Lil Flip reprising his supporting role on the David Banner classic (which, by the way, takes equal notes from both Memphis & H-Town) with "Like A Pimp 2015", to Paul Wall showing up on a sample from the immortalized "Still Tippin'".
Further features on the project include 8 Ball, OJ Da Juiceman, RiFF RAFF, and Danny Brown.
01. Come Off Dat (Produced by Stunt N Dozier)
02. Ain't Sh!t Changed (Produced by Stunt N Dozier)
03. Dollar Signs (Feat. Daz Dillinger) (Produced by Stunt N Dozier)
04. Like A Pimp 2015 (Feat. Lil Flip) (Produced by Beatking)
05. Speakerfoxxx Speaks
06. Mashing (Produced by Dj Brodinski)
07. Slab Crusher (Feat. 8 Ball) (Produced by Mr. Lee)
08. Bass N Da Trunk (Produced by G Luck and B Don)
09. That's None Of My Business Skit
10. Roll Hard (Feat. Paul Wall) (Produced by Beatking)
11. Drop (Interlude) (Feat. OJ Da Juiceman) (Produced by Beatking)
12. Dirty Hoe (Produced by Jussfresh)
13. Paper Chase (Produced by Beatking)
14. Rambunctious (Feat. Danny Brown & Riff Raff) (Produced by Sgt J)