Young Dro News
- Stream Young Dro's New Album "Da Reality Show"Sep 18, 2015 at 02:29pmYoung Dro's new album, Da Reality Show, is here. It's Dro's third studio album on T.I.'s Grand Hustle Records. This year has been a return to form for Dro, as he's dropped two hot singles, "We In Da City" and the Zaytoven-produced "UGH," released last month. The 12-track album includes just one Grand Hustle feature, from Rico Barrino, and there's also a feature from singer Candice Mims. In addition to Zay, production comes from Cheeze Beatz, Mars, and Lil' C.
- Young Dro Reveals Artwork For "Black Label" & "Purple Label" MixtapesApr 15, 2014 at 06:15pmLast year, after a bit of silence, we received two projects from Young Dro-- his Day Two mixtape, as well as his long-awaited sophomore album, High Times. The Atlanta spitter is getting ready to hit us with two more projects just in time for 4/20. The mixtapes, Black Label and Purple Label will be available April 20th.
- Charts Don’t Lie: October 27Oct 27, 2013 at 11:48amNothing too big transpired on the charts this week when it comes to hip-hop. That's not to say there weren't hip-hop releases-- there most definitely were, however, none could top Drake's Nothing Was The Same at #4 on the Billboard 200. And if DJ Khaled's low sales projections are correct, Khaled probably won't top Drizzy either next week.
- Young Dro Talks Disappointing Andre 3000, Getting Gucci Mane & T.I. In The Studio TogetherOct 21, 2013 at 03:27pmYoung Dro only just released his sophomore album, but he's far from a newcomer. The Atlanta spitter's second album has been long delayed, but he's kept busy releasing 12 mixtapes in the meantime. With that kind of experience, he's seen a lot go on in Atlanta, speaking of the changes in the scene, disappointing Andre 3000, as well as getting T.I.
- Full Album Stream For Young Dro's "High Times"Oct 9, 2013 at 02:34pmYoung Dro is gearing up to release his sophomore LP, High Times, which follows up his 2006 effort Best Thang Smokin. The album doesn't arrive until October 15th, but today The FADER provides us with a full album stream. Check out the Hustle Gang rapper's new LP below.
- Young Dro Reveals Artwork For "High Times" Album [Update: Tracklist Revealed]Sep 30, 2013 at 02:54pmYoung Dro dropped his Day Two mixtape back in June, and is now readying his long-overdue sophomore album. High Times is due out October 15th, and now has some artwork inspired by the iconic stoner magazine it takes its name from. The album will feature appearances by T.I., Doe B, Problem, Spodee, Lil C, FKi, DJ Mustard and more. Take a look at the cover in the gallery above, and check out Dro's video for "Poppin 4 Sum" below.
- Young Dro Announces New Album Title, Fall ReleaseJul 10, 2013 at 12:43pmYoung Dro may have just released his Day 2 mixtape last month, and had a prominent presece on Hustle Gang's G.D.O.D. compilation, but it's been a minute since we've got a full length studio project from the Atlanta spitter. 2006's Best Thang Smokin' which found success with the hit "Shoulder Lean" with T.I.
- Cover Art & Release Date Revealed For Young Dro's "Day Two" MixtapeJun 5, 2013 at 04:53pmHustle Gang's Young Dro is getting back into the swing of things with an upcoming mixtape. Dro revealed the artwork, title and release date today. Young Dro will be following up Ralph Lauren Reefa with Day Two. The tape is expected to drop on June 11th. Peep the art in the gallery above. Dro released a new song today, with some very NSFW visuals to accompany it. Check out "Swoop" below.