Not too many Grammy award winning hip-hop producers come from Des Moines, Iowa, but Bangladesh is an exception. The producer/DJ/rapper began his music career in 1998 and is a producer for Cash Money Records.
He has collaborated with countless notable artists including Ludacris, Ciara, Missy Elliot, Tha Dogg Pound, Kelis, Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, Gucci Mane, Fabolous, Usher, R. Kelly, Ice Cube, 2 Chainz, E-40, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, and many others.
He is best known for producing the notorious “Lemonade” beat off of Gucci Mane’s “The State vs. Radric Davis” and Lil Wayne’s “A Milli”. He is set to release his debut studio album “Flowers & Candy” and the project will feature the likes of Kendrick Lamar, Game, Ice Cube, and 2 Chainz. Expect it to drop in 2014.
- He chose the name Bangladesh because it was a word he used to “describe cool shit”.
- He moved to Alanta as a teenager and earned money by cutting hair.
- He cites some of his biggest influences to be Timbaland and Organized Noize.
- 6'7'' Lil Wayne Feat. Cory Gunz447K Views7 Comments
- Put The Light On Me (Tags) Lil Wayne336K Views64 Comments
- El Chapo The Game Feat. Skrillex328K Views439 Comments
- A Kiss Eminem183K Views39 Comments
- 6'7'' Lil Wayne Feat. Cory Gunz176K Views0 Comments
- El Chapo (Official) The Game Feat. Skrillex117K Views83 Comments
- Bangladesh "Studio Session With Diggy Simmons" Video3,999 Views1 Comment
- Bangladesh "Christmas Time In The Hood" Video82 Views1 Comment
- Ponzi SchemeBangladesh1.4K Views 8.8K Downloads 33 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1 View0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans416 Views4 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald5,333 Views36 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"16,236 Views62 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4014,947 Views65 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,458 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"12,756 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,801 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,595 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,827 Views28 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,485 Views46 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year17,055 Views185 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days26,302 Views252 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,544 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,654 Views74 Comments