About Travis Davon
Travis Davon, otherwise known as Bossman, is an emerging emcee born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland but currently operating out of Las Vegas, Nevada. After a few brief stints under Jermaine Dupri, Interscope and MySpace, he now owns and operates the independent imprint Get N Money Click (GMC). Y'all may be familiar with his singles "Off Da Record" and "Oh!", which both popped off in Baltimore and beyond at the time of their release, as well as his "Break Me Off" remix, which featured Jim Jones, Gucci Mane and Raheem DeVaughn. The last we heard of Davon was the January 2014 cut "IDGAF", which featured fellow Bodymore emcee King Los on the assist. He's currently working on his latest mixtape, titled W.T.F.B. (Who The Fuck Is BOSSMAN), which is slated to drop in March 2014. Stay tuned for updates on his career - he's a DMV soldier, through and through.
- Davon's parents went to prison for robbery when he was 11.
- Formerly known as Bossman, he now performs under his given name to fans more of himself as a person.
- He founded, owns and operates his own record label, "Get-n-Money.Com".
- Davon has collaborated with such producers as No ID, Scott Storch, Kwame and Clinton Sparks.
- He divides his time between Las Vegas and the DMV.
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City429 Views2 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds4,431 Views23 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support4,770 Views28 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show11,456 Views32 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"2,425 Views10 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed22,172 Views74 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer3,947 Views4 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark12,521 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"14,561 Views51 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece33,087 Views49 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 234,197 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak54,664 Views120 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,572 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women82,498 Views125 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay20,404 Views55 Comments