This week was a good one for hip-hop. The BET Hip-Hop Awards delivered cyphers from plenty of rappers, and Curren$y hopped on a track with his former YMCMB bosses, Lil Wayne and Birdman, which was pretty cool.
This week, as per usual, we provide you with five records from the past seven days that caught our attention but may have been missed by you.
With the school year already in session we've been seeing rappers get busy too-- albums are dropping one by one, and there are more to come, with Drake's Nothing Was The Same in ten days, and MMG's Self Made 3 prior to that, Danny Brown's OLD finally on the wa
It doesn't even really need to be said at this point, but this past week was dominated by Kendrick Lamar and the many "Control" responses that followed. It seems every rapper feels some type of way about some line in K.
This week we don't have too many songs for your to look through.
Underrated Audio brings you four tracks from the past seven days that didn't get enough looks. This week Kidd Kidd offers a tribute to both Trayvon Martin and Ahlittia North, Sango drops some music to vibe too with help from JMSN, R.A.
This week's Underrated Audio gathers four tracks of varying kinds for your listening pleasure.
This week we keep it short and sweet for y'all. We've got four cuts from upstarts in music, who all deliver vastly different sounds, from the indie-kinda-rap OnCue spits, to the r'n'b ish JMSN delivers, to the '90s sounding rap from Dillon Cooper.
This past week proved to be a big one for hip-hop. Definitely a week to be remembered, with three big rap albums (and one r'n'b album) all dropping on the same day (and every one knows this date by now)-- June 18. While Kanye West, J.
This week we bring to you only four cuts that fit the title. Although it seems like more and more music is dropping as we enter the summer months, not every thing is a stand out.
This week continues to be a good one on the hip-hop front. Today alone saw new projects from Logic and Harry Fraud, yesterday we got August Alsina's mixtape, while last week we got projects from J. Cole, Chance The Rapper, and the list goes on.
The month of April is already wrapping up, even though it seems like it just arrived. We celebrated 4/20 over the weekend, which saw an influx of weed-smoking songs on the site, as expected.
This week's unintentional theme for Underrated Audio seems to be dark and trippy tracks-- from Jarren Benton spitting craziness, Don Trip giving us mellowed out and dark bars, and the Flatbush Zombies delivering drug-addled rhymes, all bases were covere
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"799 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream30,675 Views134 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles9,563 Views43 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,390 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,604 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,478 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"17,911 Views65 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,662 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,498 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,406 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances39,854 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."27,294 Views218 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,753 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,140 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"26,027 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,536 Views