This week was a good one for hip-hop. The BET Hip-Hop Awards delivered cyphers from plenty of rappers, and Curren$y hopped on a track with his former YMCMB bosses, Lil Wayne and Birdman, which was pretty cool.
This week, as per usual, we provide you with five records from the past seven days that caught our attention but may have been missed by you.
With the school year already in session we've been seeing rappers get busy too-- albums are dropping one by one, and there are more to come, with Drake's Nothing Was The Same in ten days, and MMG's Self Made 3 prior to that, Danny Brown's OLD finally on the wa
It doesn't even really need to be said at this point, but this past week was dominated by Kendrick Lamar and the many "Control" responses that followed. It seems every rapper feels some type of way about some line in K.
This week we don't have too many songs for your to look through.
Underrated Audio brings you four tracks from the past seven days that didn't get enough looks. This week Kidd Kidd offers a tribute to both Trayvon Martin and Ahlittia North, Sango drops some music to vibe too with help from JMSN, R.A.
This week's Underrated Audio gathers four tracks of varying kinds for your listening pleasure.
This week we keep it short and sweet for y'all. We've got four cuts from upstarts in music, who all deliver vastly different sounds, from the indie-kinda-rap OnCue spits, to the r'n'b ish JMSN delivers, to the '90s sounding rap from Dillon Cooper.
This past week proved to be a big one for hip-hop. Definitely a week to be remembered, with three big rap albums (and one r'n'b album) all dropping on the same day (and every one knows this date by now)-- June 18. While Kanye West, J.
This week we bring to you only four cuts that fit the title. Although it seems like more and more music is dropping as we enter the summer months, not every thing is a stand out.
This week continues to be a good one on the hip-hop front. Today alone saw new projects from Logic and Harry Fraud, yesterday we got August Alsina's mixtape, while last week we got projects from J. Cole, Chance The Rapper, and the list goes on.
The month of April is already wrapping up, even though it seems like it just arrived. We celebrated 4/20 over the weekend, which saw an influx of weed-smoking songs on the site, as expected.
This week's unintentional theme for Underrated Audio seems to be dark and trippy tracks-- from Jarren Benton spitting craziness, Don Trip giving us mellowed out and dark bars, and the Flatbush Zombies delivering drug-addled rhymes, all bases were covere
Well, today is the day that Lil Wayne's album I Am Not A Human Being II officially dropped. Although we're positive it will sell given Weezy's huge fanbase, we're not so sure about the content there within.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks2,912 Views14 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years32,360 Views108 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project3,432 Views37 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 263,709 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract6,491 Views23 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?23,743 Views85 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West14,130 Views75 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp5,570 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace14,131 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,198 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,401 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL7,631 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged23,709 Views99 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,588 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,549 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal322 Views