As YMCMB continue to expand their business, choosing to sign artists who not only represent hip-hop but other genres as well, it looks like they want to step outside of the music industry all together.
Jay Z continually pushes to expand his business reach. Not satisfied with only being a rapper/entertainer he bought a minority share with the then New Jersey Nets.
Jay Z (no hyphen) has been doing various interviews after dropping his Magna Carta...Holy Grail LP, and the subject of his Roc Nation Sports Agency keeps coming up. After relinquishing his minority ownership of the Brooklyn Nets to become a sports agent wh
Recently Jay-Z announced his Roc Nation Sports player agency which was part of the Creative Artists Agency, and Jigga made splashes by signing New York Yankee Robinson Cano. The Brooklyn Nets owner then mentioned notions of becoming an agent in all sports, i
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"0 Views0 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour57 Views1 Comment
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?4,616 Views28 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors2,407 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,125 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account20,815 Views51 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back12,847 Views34 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,866 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,762 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah16,758 Views52 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address32,314 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana47,566 Views153 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,413 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo60,825 Views127 Comments
You may also like...