Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
Back in June, Rah Digga teamed up with hip-hop titan Chuck D for a powerful, artists' rights track called "Storm Comin'." Now she's found a similarly pissed-off, but much younger, rapper to hop on the remix: Jon Connor.
Check out Art Imitates Life, the latest track from Talib Kweli, featuring Black Thought & Rah Digga which dropped on Saturday, January 12th, 2013.
Bump The Nigga In Me (Fat Trel & Tyler The Creator Diss), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It dropped on Saturday, April 7th, 2012.
Check out You Got It (Remix), the latest from Rah Digga which features a guest appearance from Torae & Styles P on the assist. The track was released on Tuesday, May 17th, 2011.
Give My Joy (Prod By Pete Rock) a listen - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Curtis Mayfield. It was dropped on Monday, November 29th, 2010.
Check out Look What You Done Started, the latest track from Rah Digga, which dropped on Tuesday, September 14th, 2010. Rah Digga's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Look What You Done Started has further strengthened that fact.
Bump Classic (Prod By Nottz), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Saturday, September 11th, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and Classic (Prod By Nottz) is certainly no exception.
Stream Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz), the newest drop from Rah Digga. The cut was released on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010. Rah Digga continues to impress with each new leak, and Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz) is no exception.
Give This Aint No Lil Kid Rap (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Redman. It was dropped on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010.
Bump A Few Thoughts, the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and A Few Thoughts is certainly no exception.
Check out Cars (Remix), the latest from Nottz which features a guest appearance from Rah Digga on the assist. The track was released on Saturday, June 26th, 2010.
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks2,950 Views11 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour2,232 Views9 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 1,128 Views20 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery8,380 Views46 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest7,661 Views40 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked11,762 Views20 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music4,049 Views28 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram26,561 Views99 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album8,762 Views32 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados7,256 Views33 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West8,720 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist17,546 Views87 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,151 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty18,727 Views76 Comments