Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
Back in June, Rah Digga teamed up with hip-hop titan Chuck D for a powerful, artists' rights track called "Storm Comin'." Now she's found a similarly pissed-off, but much younger, rapper to hop on the remix: Jon Connor.
Check out Art Imitates Life, the latest track from Talib Kweli, featuring Black Thought & Rah Digga which dropped on Saturday, January 12th, 2013.
Bump The Nigga In Me (Fat Trel & Tyler The Creator Diss), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It dropped on Saturday, April 7th, 2012.
Check out You Got It (Remix), the latest from Rah Digga which features a guest appearance from Torae & Styles P on the assist. The track was released on Tuesday, May 17th, 2011.
Give My Joy (Prod By Pete Rock) a listen - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Curtis Mayfield. It was dropped on Monday, November 29th, 2010.
Check out Look What You Done Started, the latest track from Rah Digga, which dropped on Tuesday, September 14th, 2010. Rah Digga's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Look What You Done Started has further strengthened that fact.
Bump Classic (Prod By Nottz), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Saturday, September 11th, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and Classic (Prod By Nottz) is certainly no exception.
Stream Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz), the newest drop from Rah Digga. The cut was released on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010. Rah Digga continues to impress with each new leak, and Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz) is no exception.
Give This Aint No Lil Kid Rap (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Redman. It was dropped on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010.
Bump A Few Thoughts, the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and A Few Thoughts is certainly no exception.
Check out Cars (Remix), the latest from Nottz which features a guest appearance from Rah Digga on the assist. The track was released on Saturday, June 26th, 2010.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)1,358 Views16 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"3,151 Views10 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest23,805 Views28 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days10,271 Views54 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest17,527 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal19,105 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,521 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"28,296 Views84 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,050 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date57,197 Views212 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,541 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,777 Views23 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,575 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness14,610 Views14 Comments