Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
Back in June, Rah Digga teamed up with hip-hop titan Chuck D for a powerful, artists' rights track called "Storm Comin'." Now she's found a similarly pissed-off, but much younger, rapper to hop on the remix: Jon Connor.
Check out Art Imitates Life, the latest track from Talib Kweli, featuring Black Thought & Rah Digga which dropped on Saturday, January 12th, 2013.
Bump The Nigga In Me (Fat Trel & Tyler The Creator Diss), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It dropped on Saturday, April 7th, 2012.
Check out You Got It (Remix), the latest from Rah Digga which features a guest appearance from Torae & Styles P on the assist. The track was released on Tuesday, May 17th, 2011.
Give My Joy (Prod By Pete Rock) a listen - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Curtis Mayfield. It was dropped on Monday, November 29th, 2010.
Check out Look What You Done Started, the latest track from Rah Digga, which dropped on Tuesday, September 14th, 2010. Rah Digga's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Look What You Done Started has further strengthened that fact.
Bump Classic (Prod By Nottz), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Saturday, September 11th, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and Classic (Prod By Nottz) is certainly no exception.
Stream Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz), the newest drop from Rah Digga. The cut was released on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010. Rah Digga continues to impress with each new leak, and Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz) is no exception.
Give This Aint No Lil Kid Rap (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Redman. It was dropped on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010.
Bump A Few Thoughts, the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and A Few Thoughts is certainly no exception.
Check out Cars (Remix), the latest from Nottz which features a guest appearance from Rah Digga on the assist. The track was released on Saturday, June 26th, 2010.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"10,167 Views109 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support12,939 Views101 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists30,709 Views166 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company24,795 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"19,507 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac13,561 Views82 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work37,383 Views103 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,865 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,339 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,333 Views36 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,699 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,161 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views24,796 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop15,284 Views76 Comments