Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
Back in June, Rah Digga teamed up with hip-hop titan Chuck D for a powerful, artists' rights track called "Storm Comin'." Now she's found a similarly pissed-off, but much younger, rapper to hop on the remix: Jon Connor.
Check out Art Imitates Life, the latest track from Talib Kweli, featuring Black Thought & Rah Digga which dropped on Saturday, January 12th, 2013.
Bump The Nigga In Me (Fat Trel & Tyler The Creator Diss), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It dropped on Saturday, April 7th, 2012.
Check out You Got It (Remix), the latest from Rah Digga which features a guest appearance from Torae & Styles P on the assist. The track was released on Tuesday, May 17th, 2011.
Give My Joy (Prod By Pete Rock) a listen - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Curtis Mayfield. It was dropped on Monday, November 29th, 2010.
Check out Look What You Done Started, the latest track from Rah Digga, which dropped on Tuesday, September 14th, 2010. Rah Digga's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Look What You Done Started has further strengthened that fact.
Bump Classic (Prod By Nottz), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Saturday, September 11th, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and Classic (Prod By Nottz) is certainly no exception.
Stream Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz), the newest drop from Rah Digga. The cut was released on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010. Rah Digga continues to impress with each new leak, and Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz) is no exception.
Give This Aint No Lil Kid Rap (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Redman. It was dropped on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010.
Bump A Few Thoughts, the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and A Few Thoughts is certainly no exception.
Check out Cars (Remix), the latest from Nottz which features a guest appearance from Rah Digga on the assist. The track was released on Saturday, June 26th, 2010.
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"4,482 Views14 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast3,052 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon4,329 Views15 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour5,025 Views22 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1214 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance15,883 Views86 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"14,179 Views181 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance15,000 Views33 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm17,756 Views171 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest989 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 10,141 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,115 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”31,277 Views147 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail34,573 Views93 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder26,087 Views71 Comments
You may also like...