Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
Back in June, Rah Digga teamed up with hip-hop titan Chuck D for a powerful, artists' rights track called "Storm Comin'." Now she's found a similarly pissed-off, but much younger, rapper to hop on the remix: Jon Connor.
Check out Art Imitates Life, the latest track from Talib Kweli, featuring Black Thought & Rah Digga which dropped on Saturday, January 12th, 2013.
Bump The Nigga In Me (Fat Trel & Tyler The Creator Diss), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It dropped on Saturday, April 7th, 2012.
Check out You Got It (Remix), the latest from Rah Digga which features a guest appearance from Torae & Styles P on the assist. The track was released on Tuesday, May 17th, 2011.
Give My Joy (Prod By Pete Rock) a listen - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Curtis Mayfield. It was dropped on Monday, November 29th, 2010.
Check out Look What You Done Started, the latest track from Rah Digga, which dropped on Tuesday, September 14th, 2010. Rah Digga's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Look What You Done Started has further strengthened that fact.
Bump Classic (Prod By Nottz), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Saturday, September 11th, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and Classic (Prod By Nottz) is certainly no exception.
Stream Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz), the newest drop from Rah Digga. The cut was released on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010. Rah Digga continues to impress with each new leak, and Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz) is no exception.
Give This Aint No Lil Kid Rap (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Redman. It was dropped on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010.
Bump A Few Thoughts, the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and A Few Thoughts is certainly no exception.
Check out Cars (Remix), the latest from Nottz which features a guest appearance from Rah Digga on the assist. The track was released on Saturday, June 26th, 2010.
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"28 Views0 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown5,057 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts6,495 Views19 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son5,897 Views15 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.8,651 Views27 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"20,152 Views100 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,183 Views7 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 756 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery6,093 Views25 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,017 Views19 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue8,260 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 13,847 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way18,514 Views84 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2810,800 Views51 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month8,210 Views21 Comments