Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
Back in June, Rah Digga teamed up with hip-hop titan Chuck D for a powerful, artists' rights track called "Storm Comin'." Now she's found a similarly pissed-off, but much younger, rapper to hop on the remix: Jon Connor.
Check out Art Imitates Life, the latest track from Talib Kweli, featuring Black Thought & Rah Digga which dropped on Saturday, January 12th, 2013.
Bump The Nigga In Me (Fat Trel & Tyler The Creator Diss), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It dropped on Saturday, April 7th, 2012.
Check out You Got It (Remix), the latest from Rah Digga which features a guest appearance from Torae & Styles P on the assist. The track was released on Tuesday, May 17th, 2011.
Give My Joy (Prod By Pete Rock) a listen - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Curtis Mayfield. It was dropped on Monday, November 29th, 2010.
Check out Look What You Done Started, the latest track from Rah Digga, which dropped on Tuesday, September 14th, 2010. Rah Digga's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Look What You Done Started has further strengthened that fact.
Bump Classic (Prod By Nottz), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Saturday, September 11th, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and Classic (Prod By Nottz) is certainly no exception.
Stream Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz), the newest drop from Rah Digga. The cut was released on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010. Rah Digga continues to impress with each new leak, and Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz) is no exception.
Give This Aint No Lil Kid Rap (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Redman. It was dropped on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010.
Bump A Few Thoughts, the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and A Few Thoughts is certainly no exception.
Check out Cars (Remix), the latest from Nottz which features a guest appearance from Rah Digga on the assist. The track was released on Saturday, June 26th, 2010.
- Joe Budden Skips Out On Court Date, Wanted By Police1,003 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 307,510 Views30 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL3,844 Views21 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"5,197 Views44 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More20,674 Views40 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork5,222 Views28 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism11,166 Views44 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same40,810 Views93 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,502 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song25,198 Views45 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,911 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour20,483 Views80 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter12,401 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's32,695 Views60 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,465 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)398 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal7,029 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,512 Views