Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
Back in June, Rah Digga teamed up with hip-hop titan Chuck D for a powerful, artists' rights track called "Storm Comin'." Now she's found a similarly pissed-off, but much younger, rapper to hop on the remix: Jon Connor.
Check out Art Imitates Life, the latest track from Talib Kweli, featuring Black Thought & Rah Digga which dropped on Saturday, January 12th, 2013.
Bump The Nigga In Me (Fat Trel & Tyler The Creator Diss), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It dropped on Saturday, April 7th, 2012.
Check out You Got It (Remix), the latest from Rah Digga which features a guest appearance from Torae & Styles P on the assist. The track was released on Tuesday, May 17th, 2011.
Give My Joy (Prod By Pete Rock) a listen - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Curtis Mayfield. It was dropped on Monday, November 29th, 2010.
Check out Look What You Done Started, the latest track from Rah Digga, which dropped on Tuesday, September 14th, 2010. Rah Digga's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Look What You Done Started has further strengthened that fact.
Bump Classic (Prod By Nottz), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Saturday, September 11th, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and Classic (Prod By Nottz) is certainly no exception.
Stream Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz), the newest drop from Rah Digga. The cut was released on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010. Rah Digga continues to impress with each new leak, and Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz) is no exception.
Give This Aint No Lil Kid Rap (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Redman. It was dropped on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010.
Bump A Few Thoughts, the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and A Few Thoughts is certainly no exception.
Check out Cars (Remix), the latest from Nottz which features a guest appearance from Rah Digga on the assist. The track was released on Saturday, June 26th, 2010.
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20161,461 Views10 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"3,293 Views19 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption9,404 Views47 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together7,821 Views57 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist4,176 Views14 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino3,266 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label4,423 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,760 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,024 Views25 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,090 Views48 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"19,571 Views78 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4017,447 Views72 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot9,856 Views39 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"14,351 Views70 Comments