HNHH gets personal with hip hop legend, Talib Kweli. Breaking down the lyrics of his new album, "Prisoner of Conscious," we found out about his favorite food, his fear of flies and what this generation of music is missing.Thoughts?
Talib Kweli comes through with some last minute promo for his album, "Prisoner Of Conscious," dropping tomorrow. In the video clip above, he goes through the 18-page "Prisoner Of Conscious" booklet that comes with the CD.
- Wale Announces Upcoming “Go-Go” Album531 Views7 Comments
- Lil Wayne Announces Lil Weezyana Fest, Hot Boys Reunion12,603 Views48 Comments
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"12,187 Views93 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 22,447 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"15,389 Views50 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL16,510 Views76 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram12,907 Views20 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj13,777 Views18 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip5,699 Views21 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"3,001 Views16 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex11,936 Views66 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"2,757 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM884,546 Views20 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members4,240 Views0 Comments
You may also like...