As the summer approaches, we've been receiving new festival line-ups almost every week. Last week we found out who would be headlining Hot 97's annual Summer Jam, and today we've found out the line-up for the opposite coast's Powerhouse 2014 festival.
Jay Electronica, YG, DJ Mustard, Young Thug & More To Perform At BET Hip-Hop Awards [Update: Cypher Artists Revealed] Sep 18, 2014 at 01:32pm
Earlier in the month we received the full list of nominations for this year's BET Hip-Hop Awards, which will be airing on TV on October 14th at 8 PM. Today Billboard has announced some of the performers we can expect to see at this year's event.
Kanye West To Headline Philadelphia's Made In America Festival [Update: Kanye & Iggy Azalea Added To L.A. Lineup] Jul 16, 2014 at 03:49pm
Jay Z and Budweiser's Made In America festival continues to expand with each year, and this summer is proving to be the biggest yet, with the festival taking over not just Philadelphia but Los Angeles too. The move to L.A.
Now that we've officially ushered in 2015, we can expect Coachella to go down sooner rather than later. The yearly music fest has announced their typically massive three-day line-up today, with tickets going on sale in a day's time.
Kanye West, Chance The Rapper, Travi$ Scott & More Performing At Summer Ends Festival Aug 10, 2015 at 05:35pm
Summer Ends Festival seems to have hit it big this year. The festival goes down in Tempe, Arizona from September 24th until September 27th.
iHeart Radio's Music Festival is taking place in Las Vegas this year, at the MGM Grand Arena on September 18th and 19th. They've tapped a variety of artists for the line-up, covering all their bases from pop to rap to r'n'b to rock.
Last year Lollapalooza had a headliner that would many most hip-hop fans weak at the knees, with both OutKast and Eminem on the bill.
This morning, the Power 105.1 team shared the performers that'll be hitting the stage at this year's Powerhouse 2015. The annual event goes down on October 22nd, and with the first day of September arriving, the Powerhouse team is getting their promo on.
The annual Smokers Club tour announced their line-up along with tour dates yesterday, and this year's headliners are none other than the "How High" duo Method Man and Redman.
If you're in the West Coast and you need plans for the weekend of August 1st, well, HARD Summer Music Festival appears to be where it's at. The event just announced the line-up for their two-day festival, and it's a mix of EDM, hip-hop and rock.
A day after we received the Coachella line-up, which includes Drake as a headliner, New York's Governors Ball music festival follows suit. The festival has also tapped Canadian Drizzy Drake to headline this year.
Jay Z and Budweiser are teaming up for another edition of their Made In America festival, and today they've revealed the 2015 line-up.
Last week it was rumored that Eminem would be the Lollapalooza headliner. The annual Chicago festival has officially announced their line-up today, and lo and behold, Eminem is a headliner, alongside, unsurprisingly, OutKast.
The Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival in San Francisco is a bit of a tradition, as it is known to SF natives. We now know that Kanye West (in addition to The Killers, remember them?) will headline the festival.
Mad Decent Reveal Line-Up For Block Party 2014: OutKast, Action Bronson & More Apr 7, 2014 at 12:59pm
Following the news of Power 106's Powerhouse line-up, which enlisted Nicki Minaj, ScHoolboy Q, YG and more as performers, we've received yet another festival line-up today.
The annual A3C Hip-Hop Festival in Atlanta is returning this year for its eleventh instalment. The festival isn't until October, but today they've announced their initial line-up, with more artists to be announced in the months leading up to the event.
The Roots will be putting on their 8th annual Roots Picnic this coming summer in Philadelphia. They've tapped a dope line-up for this year, with a mix of rap and r'n'b, mainstream and indie, albeit, mostly indie.
For those of you that haven't had a chance to check out the line-up for 2015 Coachella, Lil Jon got you covered.
The A3C Festival is going all out this year, celebrating their 10-year anniversary with five days worth of rap music from all kinds of hip-hop artists, from mainstream to underground. The annual Atlanta festival has announced its full line-up today, which inc
Beyonce, Black Hippy, Wiz Khalifa, Among Performers At Jay-Z's "Made In America" Festival Apr 10, 2013 at 01:32pm
The lineup for the Jay-Z-curated "Made In America" Festival has been announced. The Philadelphia festival will be headlined By Beyonce and Nine Inch Nails on each of its respective days.
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000339 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 2015804 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign5,360 Views26 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK3,725 Views20 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,100 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"5,695 Views36 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida5,724 Views64 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show3,840 Views16 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,646 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More7,110 Views51 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,673 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,497 Views32 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid68,430 Views126 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"33,700 Views127 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them27,259 Views79 Comments