As the summer approaches, we've been receiving new festival line-ups almost every week. Last week we found out who would be headlining Hot 97's annual Summer Jam, and today we've found out the line-up for the opposite coast's Powerhouse 2014 festival.
Jay Electronica, YG, DJ Mustard, Young Thug & More To Perform At BET Hip-Hop Awards [Update: Cypher Artists Revealed] Sep 18, 2014 at 01:32pm
Earlier in the month we received the full list of nominations for this year's BET Hip-Hop Awards, which will be airing on TV on October 14th at 8 PM. Today Billboard has announced some of the performers we can expect to see at this year's event.
Kanye West To Headline Philadelphia's Made In America Festival [Update: Kanye & Iggy Azalea Added To L.A. Lineup] Jul 16, 2014 at 03:49pm
Jay Z and Budweiser's Made In America festival continues to expand with each year, and this summer is proving to be the biggest yet, with the festival taking over not just Philadelphia but Los Angeles too. The move to L.A.
Now that we've officially ushered in 2015, we can expect Coachella to go down sooner rather than later. The yearly music fest has announced their typically massive three-day line-up today, with tickets going on sale in a day's time.
iHeart Radio's Music Festival is taking place in Las Vegas this year, at the MGM Grand Arena on September 18th and 19th. They've tapped a variety of artists for the line-up, covering all their bases from pop to rap to r'n'b to rock.
Last year Lollapalooza had a headliner that would many most hip-hop fans weak at the knees, with both OutKast and Eminem on the bill.
The annual Smokers Club tour announced their line-up along with tour dates yesterday, and this year's headliners are none other than the "How High" duo Method Man and Redman.
If you're in the West Coast and you need plans for the weekend of August 1st, well, HARD Summer Music Festival appears to be where it's at. The event just announced the line-up for their two-day festival, and it's a mix of EDM, hip-hop and rock.
A day after we received the Coachella line-up, which includes Drake as a headliner, New York's Governors Ball music festival follows suit. The festival has also tapped Canadian Drizzy Drake to headline this year.
Jay Z and Budweiser are teaming up for another edition of their Made In America festival, and today they've revealed the 2015 line-up.
Last week it was rumored that Eminem would be the Lollapalooza headliner. The annual Chicago festival has officially announced their line-up today, and lo and behold, Eminem is a headliner, alongside, unsurprisingly, OutKast.
The Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival in San Francisco is a bit of a tradition, as it is known to SF natives. We now know that Kanye West (in addition to The Killers, remember them?) will headline the festival.
Mad Decent Reveal Line-Up For Block Party 2014: OutKast, Action Bronson & More Apr 7, 2014 at 12:59pm
Following the news of Power 106's Powerhouse line-up, which enlisted Nicki Minaj, ScHoolboy Q, YG and more as performers, we've received yet another festival line-up today.
The annual A3C Hip-Hop Festival in Atlanta is returning this year for its eleventh instalment. The festival isn't until October, but today they've announced their initial line-up, with more artists to be announced in the months leading up to the event.
The Roots will be putting on their 8th annual Roots Picnic this coming summer in Philadelphia. They've tapped a dope line-up for this year, with a mix of rap and r'n'b, mainstream and indie, albeit, mostly indie.
For those of you that haven't had a chance to check out the line-up for 2015 Coachella, Lil Jon got you covered.
The A3C Festival is going all out this year, celebrating their 10-year anniversary with five days worth of rap music from all kinds of hip-hop artists, from mainstream to underground. The annual Atlanta festival has announced its full line-up today, which inc
Beyonce, Black Hippy, Wiz Khalifa, Among Performers At Jay-Z's "Made In America" Festival Apr 10, 2013 at 01:32pm
The lineup for the Jay-Z-curated "Made In America" Festival has been announced. The Philadelphia festival will be headlined By Beyonce and Nine Inch Nails on each of its respective days.
- Meek Mill Disses Drake In Charlotte, NC151,111 Views600 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks82,369 Views136 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour32,381 Views34 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season2,094 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,811 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery22,214 Views63 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest17,286 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked24,840 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music8,698 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram59,518 Views137 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album17,528 Views49 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados12,766 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West12,613 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist22,932 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,397 Views0 Comments