Chief Keef Shares Tracklist For The Largely Self-Produced "Back From The Dead 2" Mixtape Oct 12, 2014 at 04:33pm
While dropping loose tracks sporadically throughout the last year, it's been a while since we've been given a new project from Chief Keef, and even longer still, one that felt complete.
Chief Keef just announced that his Bang 3 project will be an album rather than a mixtape (a fate similar to that of French Montana's Mac & Cheese 4), but we will be getting some new free music from Sosa very soon in the form of Back From The Dead 2, which Ke
Chief Keef Reveals Artwork And Release Date For "Back From The Dead 2" Mixtape Oct 3, 2014 at 03:28pm
While he released a couple of mixtapes last year, Chief Keef has yet to deliver a truly complete-sounding project since his 2012 debut, Finally Rich. He has, however been dropping sporadic singles that range from decent to pretty great.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?7,808 Views28 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview51,495 Views75 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,476 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"51,493 Views147 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"71,692 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,163 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,398 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,082 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction15,688 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,439 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 71,340 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,068 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"79,100 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,052 Views4 Comments
You may also like...