Chief Keef Shares Tracklist For The Largely Self-Produced "Back From The Dead 2" Mixtape Oct 12, 2014 at 04:33pm
While dropping loose tracks sporadically throughout the last year, it's been a while since we've been given a new project from Chief Keef, and even longer still, one that felt complete.
Chief Keef Reveals Artwork And Release Date For "Back From The Dead 2" Mixtape Oct 3, 2014 at 03:28pm
While he released a couple of mixtapes last year, Chief Keef has yet to deliver a truly complete-sounding project since his 2012 debut, Finally Rich. He has, however been dropping sporadic singles that range from decent to pretty great.
Chief Keef just announced that his Bang 3 project will be an album rather than a mixtape (a fate similar to that of French Montana's Mac & Cheese 4), but we will be getting some new free music from Sosa very soon in the form of Back From The Dead 2, which Ke
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]124 Views0 Comments
- Someone Already Made a Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account6,632 Views21 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back9,252 Views30 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 252,841 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media7,127 Views18 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah11,430 Views44 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address27,163 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana39,494 Views137 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,858 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo53,881 Views117 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta39,611 Views103 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,304 Views39 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,832 Views23 Comments
You may also like...