Valentine's Day is a perfect date to release a mix for R&B crooners like Pleasure P. No one thinks the day of the release comes by coincidence as evidenced by the title of his mix, Break Up To Make Up.
While Pretty Ricky may be no more, Pleasure P has been enjoying a strong solo career, his King of Romance album is still expecting its release. And of course, his career has been bolstered by working with folks like Drake.
But Break Up To Make Up finds Pleasure P largely working solo. The mix is hosted by DJ Clue and features production Eric Hudson, Big Dee, and Gold Rush among others. Also, there is a small handfuls of laid-back, cool interludes that come at the hands of DJ Clue, himself.
For those who find themselves needing to set the mood on this Valentine's, no one does it better than Pleasure P.
01. Brake Up (Prod. By DJ Clue)
02. Above And Beyond (Prod. By Guitar Boy)
03. Letter To My Ex (DJ Clue Interlude)
04. Letter To My Ex (Prod. By Big Dee)
05. Start Over (Prod. By Doncorleonie)
06. Changes (Prod. By Big Dee)
07. Kiss Me (Prod. By Willie Chin)
08. Forever My Lady (Prod. By Breyon Issiac)
09. Make Up (DJ Clue Interlude)
10. Interlude (Prod. By Eric Hudson)
11. Sex Mechanic (Prod. By Big Dee & Tone Yates)
12. It's Like That (Prod. By Doncorleonie)
13. Good Enough (Prod. By Lil Ronnie)
14. Soaking Wet (Prod. By Adonis)
15. Show Off (Prod. By Gold Rush)