About Lil Reese
For those unfamiliar, Lil Reese is an emerging Chicagoan emcee directly affiliated with Chief Keef's Glo Gang (formerly the Glory Boyz). Despite ongoing legal troubles, he's been making a name for himself since appearing on Keef's hit single "I Don't Like" in 2012. Throughout his young career, he's already released five mixtapes and collaborated with the likes of Waka Flocka Flame, Wale, No I.D., Johnny May Cash, Young Jeezy, Twista, Funkmaster Flex, Rick Ross, Drake, Cap 1, Juelz Santana, Jay Stonez, Frenchie, Freddie Gibbs and more, not to mention his main Chicago brethren. The last we heard of Reese was his September 2013 mixtape Supa Savage. Stay tuned for updates on his career, y'all. (For more information, hit up lilreese300.com.)
- Veteran producer No I.D. discovered Reese and facilitated his deal with Def Jam.
- Reese caught two years' probation for a burglary charge in 2010.
- In April 2013, Reese was charged with battery, mob action and criminal trespass to a residence with persons present.
- Reese was also charged with motor vehicle theft in June 2013.
- Most recently, he was arrested for marijuana possession in July 2013.
- Stackin [CDQ] Lil Reese Feat. Wale & Waka Flocka144K Views72 Comments
- Bang Like Chop Young Chop Feat. Chief Keef & Lil Reese137K Views963 Comments
- Traffic Lil Reese Feat. Chief Keef73K Views48 Comments
- Myself Lil Durk64K Views51 Comments
- Blessed (Remix) Lil Durk Feat. Lil Reese64K Views55 Comments
- Exclusive Young Buck Feat. Lloyd Banks, Yo Gotti & Lil Reese63K Views100 Comments
- Supa Savage 2Lil Reese153K Views 34K Downloads 92 Comments
- Supa SavageLil Reese126K Views 33K Downloads 72 Comments
- Lil Reese Arrested On Misdemeanor Theft Charge2,832 Views