- 1 ThingTrue to his Jet Life roots, Le$ stays coming with those laidback yet inspiring tracks. "1 Thing" is no different. Producer Happy Perez sets the mood, opening the track with soothing electric piano and shimmering bells. Le$ comes in, explaining his mindset and life philosophy and reflecting on where he's at in his career and where he wants to go. Though his motivated lyrics cut through the beat, ultimately this song is all about whipping down the boulevard with the windows down on a sunny afternoon. Gahdamn this shit is smooth.
- Round TableOf all the crews that could defeat Funk Volume in a $500,000 rap battle, Jet Life presents arguably the most intriguing option. They don't offer the rapidfire wordplay of Horseshoe Gang, but they are almost certainly way cooler. Then again, they're not really the beefing, combative type. They just got that laidback Nawlins swag, mostly just tryna smoke a blunt.
- RageIt's been a minute since we last heard from Jet Life’s own Le$, but that maybe partially due to the fact that he's busy working on a new DJ Drama-hosted mixtape at the moment. Nevertheless, the Houston representer decides to return to the scene today with this new offering titled "Rage" featuring Blackbear.
- Boss PlayaLess than a week ago, Le$ released ACE, his EP-length collaboration with Grammy-nominated production duo Cookin' Soul, and now he's already back with something new. "Boss Playa" was produced by J. Jones. In keeping with the slow-grooving, retro sound of ACE, this track crawls along at the pace of a creeping low rider, led by a fat bassline and shimmering, jazzy samples. Le$ shouts out the "third coast" (the area of the Southeast that touches the Gulf of Mexico) and describes the aspects of his life that make him a "Boss Playa."
- Come UpCookin' Soul is putting work in this summer. After providing the backdrop to latest jam from YG and Blanco, he's teamed up with Jet Life for a new number. Like YG and Blanco, Le$ has a full collaborative tape with Cookin' Soul dropping, and today he's shared a new leak from the tape. "Come Up" finds the rapper teaming up with crew boss Curren$y.The two rappers are right at home on the warm, soulful production, which lends to their smoked out aesthetic. The full tape from Les and Cookin' Soul will be out just in time for Independence Day, on July 3rd.