Artists, get your music videos posted in HotNewHipHop.com's video section and on HNHH's YouTube Channel! If you or someone you know would like to be featured, make sure to let them know.
Want your music video promoted and featured on HNHH? Submit your original music video for the chance to be posted on HNHH's YouTube channel and in our video section.
This week's winner is former Heatseekers finalist, TaySauna, with his track "Supa Turnt". To view other past winners click HERE.
What you get:
- Your music video will be Posted on the HNHH's Youtube Channel and HotNewHipHop.com.
- Video will bare HNHH branding (could include the HNHH logo, HNHH Youtube, HNHH.TV and HNHH Heatseekers branding).
- HeatSeeker Music Video winners will receive social media support from HNHH.
- Winners will be announced weekly or bi-weekly.
How To Submit Your Music Video:
- Send your music video to email@example.com (Subject Line: HeatSeekers Video).
- Video shoud be submitted through a private Vimeo or private Youtube link.
- Music Video should be original and unpublished (not yet released on YouTube, Vimeo or other video sharing sites).
- Video must be available in HD.
- Music Video should be copyright free.
- No freestyles and No Covers.
- If chosen, featured artists must agree to actively promote the video link with a minimum of 3 Tweets/day and 1 Facebook post/day for the first 5 days.
- Artists are allowed to repost their music videos on their respective YouTube channels only 2 weeks after their video is posted on HNHH YouTube.
Make sure to subscribe to HNHH YouTube.