About Funkmaster Flex
Funkmaster Flex needs little introduction - not only is he one of hip-hop's most recognizable DJs, his moniker is synonyms with the sound of bombs exploding. Throughout his 25-year career, the Bronx native has released six compilation albums, having worked with the likes of 50 Cent, Paul Wall, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Remy Ma, Faith Evans, Ja Rule, Cadillac Tah, DMX, Mary J. Blige, LL Cool J, The Wu-Tang Clan, Harlem Hoodz, Killa Sin, The Product G&B, Ivory, The Ghetto Celebs and many more. Most recently, he engaged in a bit of beef with POWER 105 New York's Breakfast Club, and released a feature heavy mixtape titled Who You Mad At? Me Or Yourself? in April of 2013. He's currently a producer and host on NYC's HOT 97 radio station, and continues to host his own show on MTV, "Funk Flex Full Throttle". Stay tuned for updates on his career.
- His first job was that of a record boy for Chuck Chillout's WRKS 98.7 Kiss-FM.
- Funkmaster started DJing at New York City night clubs at age sixteen.
- He was an unlockable character in the 2003 game Def Jam Vendetta, as well as ESPN's NFL 2K5.
- Flex's father is Aston George Taylor Sr., a former sound system DJ for clubs throughout New York City.
- Flex curated and hosted a radio channel in Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost & Damned (as well as The Ballad of Gay Tony).
- CoCo (Remix) O.T. Genasis Feat. Meek Mill & Jeezy223K Views133 Comments
- Think Of Me Childish Gambino159K Views74 Comments
- Victorious [CDQ] Kid Ink85K Views59 Comments
- Trap Queen (Remix) (Tags) Fetty Wap Feat. French Montana52K Views24 Comments
- Love To A Diplomat Funkmaster Flex Feat. Cam'ron & Lil Wayne46K Views49 Comments
- Funkmaster Flex (Freestyle) Action Bronson20K Views28 Comments
- Chris Brown Freestyles On Hot 9720,205 Views15 Comments
- Action Bronson "Funkmaster Flex (Freestyle)" Video6,339 Views15 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Speaks On Funk Flex Beef With TI On Hot 976,020 Views3 Comments
- A$AP Mob Funkmaster Flex Freestyle4,517 Views14 Comments
- Action Bronson "Funkmaster Flex Freestyle" Video3,541 Views9 Comments
- Who You Mad At?Me Or Yourself?P. 1Funkmaster Flex211K Views 39K Downloads 170 Comments
- Who You Mad At?Me Or Yourself?P.2Funkmaster Flex113K Views 32K Downloads 64 Comments
- Who You Mad At? Me Or Yourself? [CDQ]Funkmaster Flex4.8K Views 12K Downloads 45 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"0 Views0 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour57 Views1 Comment
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?4,616 Views28 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors2,407 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,125 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account20,815 Views51 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back12,847 Views34 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,866 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,762 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah16,758 Views52 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address32,314 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana47,566 Views153 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,413 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo60,825 Views127 Comments