About Funkmaster Flex
Funkmaster Flex needs little introduction - not only is he one of hip-hop's most recognizable DJs, his moniker is synonyms with the sound of bombs exploding. Throughout his 25-year career, the Bronx native has released six compilation albums, having worked with the likes of 50 Cent, Paul Wall, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Remy Ma, Faith Evans, Ja Rule, Cadillac Tah, DMX, Mary J. Blige, LL Cool J, The Wu-Tang Clan, Harlem Hoodz, Killa Sin, The Product G&B, Ivory, The Ghetto Celebs and many more. Most recently, he engaged in a bit of beef with POWER 105 New York's Breakfast Club, and released a feature heavy mixtape titled Who You Mad At? Me Or Yourself? in April of 2013. He's currently a producer and host on NYC's HOT 97 radio station, and continues to host his own show on MTV, "Funk Flex Full Throttle". Stay tuned for updates on his career.
- His first job was that of a record boy for Chuck Chillout's WRKS 98.7 Kiss-FM.
- Funkmaster started DJing at New York City night clubs at age sixteen.
- He was an unlockable character in the 2003 game Def Jam Vendetta, as well as ESPN's NFL 2K5.
- Flex's father is Aston George Taylor Sr., a former sound system DJ for clubs throughout New York City.
- Flex curated and hosted a radio channel in Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost & Damned (as well as The Ballad of Gay Tony).
- CoCo (Remix) O.T. Genasis Feat. Meek Mill & Jeezy225K Views133 Comments
- Think Of Me Childish Gambino159K Views74 Comments
- Victorious [CDQ] Kid Ink85K Views59 Comments
- Trap Queen (Remix) (Tags) Fetty Wap Feat. French Montana54K Views24 Comments
- Love To A Diplomat Funkmaster Flex Feat. Cam'ron & Lil Wayne46K Views49 Comments
- Funkmaster Flex (Freestyle) Action Bronson20K Views28 Comments
- Chris Brown Freestyles On Hot 9720,422 Views15 Comments
- Action Bronson "Funkmaster Flex (Freestyle)" Video6,348 Views15 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Speaks On Funk Flex Beef With TI On Hot 976,036 Views4 Comments
- A$AP Mob Funkmaster Flex Freestyle4,526 Views14 Comments
- Action Bronson "Funkmaster Flex Freestyle" Video3,541 Views9 Comments
- Who You Mad At?Me Or Yourself?P. 1Funkmaster Flex211K Views 39K Downloads 170 Comments
- Who You Mad At?Me Or Yourself?P.2Funkmaster Flex113K Views 32K Downloads 64 Comments
- Who You Mad At? Me Or Yourself? [CDQ]Funkmaster Flex5.2K Views 12K Downloads 45 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine5,202 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,684 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL10,663 Views52 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape24,506 Views55 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,851 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans5,292 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,870 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,796 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death29,357 Views55 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,943 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,168 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,845 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,577 Views63 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,829 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,864 Views17 Comments