It's been a long road leading up to Buddy's Idle Time mixtape. The artist who's been co-signed by Pharrell first popped up back in 2011, but he's yet to deliver his debut project. We've received leaks along the way, but more recently things have started taking shape with tracks like "Kids On The Block" featuring Freddie Gibbs and "Smoke Signals" with Miley Cyrus.
It definitely appears as though Pharrell's backing has paid off for Idle Time, as Buddy has recruited features from Robin Thicke, Kendrick Lamar, Sir Michael Rocks and more, with production coming from Pharrell of course, as well as Chuck Inglish, Boi-1da and Cardo.
He's definitely got strong contributions, but how's it sound? Let us know what you think of Buddy's debut.
01. Kidding (Prod. By Cardo)
02. Kids On The Block Feat. Freddie Gibbs (Prod. By Polyester)
03. Gotta Get It (Prod. By Cardo)
04. Smoke Signals Feat. Miley Cyrus (Prod. By Pharrell)
05. Hold It Down Feat. Robin Thicke (Prod. By Blaq)
06. One of Us (Prod. By Boi 1da)
07. She Go (Aw Nah) Feat. Asher Roth (Prod. By Roofeo)
08. Childish (Prod. By Rich Skillz)
09. Next Time I See You Feat. Casey Veggies (Prod. By Pharrell)
10. Agitated Feat. Sir Michael Rocks (Prod. By Chuck Inglish and Polyester)
11. As Far As They Know Feat. Pharrell (Prod. By Pharrell)
12. Staircases Feat. Kendrick Lamar (Prod. By Pharrell)
13. Inspired (Prod. By Pharrell)