Tyga is one of YMCMB’s most successful young signees, catapulted into the mainstream by the success of his 2012, DJ Mustard-produced hit “Rack City”, which reached #7 on the Billboard Hot 100 and has been certified Platinum twice over.
Throughout his brief six-year career, the Compton-born emcee has collaborated with the likes of Chris Brown, The Game, Kevin McCall, Lil Wayne, YG , Kid Ink, Ice Cube, Nelly, Gucci Mane, Mally Mall, Wiz Khalifa, Master P, Swizz Beatz, Bow Wow, Busta Rhymes, Travis Porter, Nicki Minaj, E-40, Juicy J, Brandy, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Future, Meek Mill, Mystikal, Chamillionaire, and more, releasing three studio albums, two compilations and fifteen mixtapes.
Most recently, he dropped a new tape titled Well Done 4, released his new Reebok “T-Raww Brass” kicks, hit the studio with Kanye West and dropped $2.2 million on a new Maybach. Stay tuned for the further adventures of T-Raww.
- Tyga's mother nicknamed him Tiger Woods when he was a child.
- His moniker is an acronym for Thank You God Always.
- Tyga owns a $6.5 million mansion in Calabasas, California.
- He is of Jamaican and Vietnamese descent.
- Tyga met his future wife Black Chyna at Miami's King Of Diamonds strip club during the F.A.M.E. Tour.
- He was inspired to rap by Fabolous, Cam'ron, Lil Wayne and Eminem.
- Tyga is engaged to urban model Blac Chyna, who gave birth to his first son King Cairo in October 2012.
- He has a tattoo of his son's name, King Cairo.
- Tyga was nominated for a GRAMMY in 2011 for his contribution to Chris Brown's "Deuces".
- He appeared on the television show Bustas in 2008.
- Hotel California2013
- Careless World: Rise Of The Last King2012
- No Introduction2008