Rick Ross Songs
- I Don't Know"Don't say my name unless you're suicidal." "I Don't Know" is the first reveal from Meek Mill's sophomore album Dreams Worth More Than Money, which is apparently coming soon. The track features emerging vocalist Paloma Ford on the hook with production from The Honorable C.N.O.T.E. Can you relate to the subject matter here or nah?
- Move That Dope (Remix)"Move That Dope," a standout track from Future's recent album Honest, has been remixed by everyone from Machine Gun Kelly to Slim Thug, but today it gets quite possibly its biggest remix treatment yet. Rick Ross and Maybach Music Group cohort Tracy T have hopped on the Mike WiLL Made It-produced track, adding a pair of verses to the song's already-stellar cast.
- Crib In My ClosetJeezy once bragged about his closets with the immortal quip "house stupid dumb big/ my rooms got rooms", but 2 Chainz may have just one-upped him in terms of storage space flexes. "Crib In My Closet" finds our boy Tity claiming his wardrobe is equivalent to an entire estate in price, in other words-- his rooms got houses. ASAP Rocky and Rick Ross come along for the ride on this Metro Boomin and 808 Mafia collaboration from Tity's brand new Freebase EP.
- How Many Drinks (Remix)Well over a year after the release of Miguel's Salaam-Remi-produced single "How Many Drinks" (included on his 2012 album Kaleidoscope Dream), the Mastermind himself has decided to put his spin on the record in true Maybach Music Group fashion. Better late than never, right? This is actually a remix (an "MMG-Mix", to be exact) of Kendrick Lamar's remix of "How Many Drinks", and his verse remains intact. Did Rozay do the cut justice?
- Another DayFat Joe is back with a brand new track (Okay, for now on we'll leave the rhyming to the emcee's, right?), this time in the form of the feature-heavy "Another Day," marking appearances from Rick Ross, French Montana, and Tiara Thomas. We're not sure why Fat Joe insists on surrounding himself with bigger, better artists but we're grateful, still. Not that Fat Joe is any bad, he's a fixture and remains amazing, but when French and Rozay duel their bars out, it's going to be the most memorable part of the track.
- Cut Her Off (Remix)Looks like Rick Ross has added a verse out of nowhere to K. Camp's beloved track, "Cut Her Off," featuring 2 Chainz. He must have recorded it recently, because Ross referenced Benzino's Shooting in his bars. In this version, Ross shows up at the beginning of the track and fires off some of his signature bars, pledging to keep the southern tradition in Hip Hop very much alive.
- All My NiggasWe're not exactly sure when this rapper Capo surfaced, but apparently he's been doing something right as he was signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group, quite recently it seems, as a YouTube video documenting the signing party (which obviously took place at a strip club) just went up at the end of March.
- ImpressiveAfter teaming up with Rick Ross, Mally Mall and French Montana for his latest release “Wit It” a fews back, Las Vegas rapper Jazz Lazer returns today with a new version of his Casey Veggies-featured track “Impressive”, which now features added verses from Mally Mall and Rick Ross. This is very “impressive” to say the least. Listen and download the new cut below!