Rick Ross Songs
- Neighborhood Drug DealerFrom the onslaught of lead single "Elvis Presley Boulevard," Rick Ross' Hood Billionaire is sounding quite a bit more muscular than this year's earlier Mastermind project, just like the slimmed-down Rozay himself. While the MMG honcho has all the pear to thank, "Neighborhood Drug Dealer," his latest single, gets its ripped physique from Metro Boomin, who supplies the track with a fittingly booming soundscape.
- Elvis Presley Blvd (Remix)With Hood Billionaire due out in twenty days time, Rick Ross is going full force on the promo. The MMG bawse delivered a new record last night off the album, "Nickel Rock" featuring Boosie Badazz (who has been rounding up a ton of features lately). As if that wasn't enough, the rapper returns this morning with a big remix of "Elvis Presley Blvd," now featuring Yo Gotti, Project Pat, Juicy J, MJG and Young Dolph.
- Hold You Down (Remix)Moments after DJ Khaled delivered a new vlog where he celebrates "Hold You Down" hitting #1, the biggest DJ in the game has another celebratory moment for "Hold You Down" by dropping off a big remix of the song, now featuring Usher, Rich Ross, Fabolous and Ace Hood (the original was strictly singers with Chris Brown, August Alsina, Jeremih and Future). Usher takes on the hook for the remix. Is it better than the original?
- Black BottlesDespite many pegging them as a one hit wonder with "Versace" (which was a false claim from the get-go, seeing as even then they had "Hannah Montana"), Migos have continued to churn out hits over the last two years. While they've surely had plenty of offers from labels, the ATL trio have decided to go the independent route, and they've managed to get some big features either way.
- Don't Tell Em (Remix)Jeremih's "Don't Tell Em" has been climbing the charts very quickly, currently sitting within the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100, and while it's still without an official video, the official remixes have been pouring in. The latest of these comes from a rapper who's no stranger to adding verses to songs, Rick Ross.
- Often (Remix)HNHH is excited to premiere a huge remix of The Weeknd's one-off single "Often." It features Schoolboy Q and Rick Ross, both of whom contribute powerhouse verses. The track was released out of the blue this year and stayed at the top of our Top 100 list for several days, with the message being clear: although this wasn't included on an album, the quality is just as high as we've come to expect from The Weeknd's mixtape/album tracks. Now, Groovy Q and Ricky Rozay are here to spruce the track up with some ill verses. You digging these rappers' contributions to the track?
- Keep Doin' That (Rich Bitch)Yesterday, we got a glimpse into the upcoming video for Rick Ross and R. Kelly's track "Keep Doin' That (Rich Bitch)," which will be featured on Rozay's upcoming Hood Billionaire album, and today the actual track arrives. Premiered by Funkmaster Flex (and bearing his tags as a result), the track was dropped on the Hot 97 DJ's SoundCloud page.
- One More ShotJust when it seemed Stalley was going to have to wait forever to put out his MMG debut, the rollout for his album jumped to hyper speed. Ohio is slated to drop October 27th, and just a few days after linking up with label boss Rick Ross for "Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted", Stalley has joined forces with the fellow beard enthusiast once again.
- Rich Nigga Walk ThruIt's been a long minute since Bleu DaVinci popped up with new music, in fact the last record we have from him dates back to 2013 ("Lil Nigga" with Fly Boy Pat, Cap 1 and Jim Jones, if you're interested). We can only assume he's been hard at work on his upcoming mixtape Angels & Demons, which he gives us our first taste of today with the leak "Rich Nigga Walk Thru." London On Da Track handles the production, and Rick Ross pops up for a verse.