About Phil Ade
For those unfamiliar, Phil Ade is a Maryland / Washington, D.C. representative perhaps best known for his single "Toast 2 Life". Throughout his career, he's released multiple projects and collaborated and / or toured with the likes of Raekwon, Logic, Wale, Tabi Bonney, Mark Henry, Dope Sunny, Raheem DeVaughn, Mac Miller, Lupe Fiasco, Miguel, Tinie Tempah, Sarah Green and more. The last we heard of Ade was a February 2013 remix of Drake's "The Language" (from his 2013 album Nothing Was The Same), as well as a rendition of Que's hit single "OG Bobby Johnson". Stay tuned for updates on Phil Ade's career, folks, and hit up philademusic.com for more details.
- Phil Ade's mother is Grenadian, his father Nigerian.
- As a youth, he lived in California, Alabama and Florida before his family settled in Washington, D.C.
- Phil Ade spent his youth singing in church every weekend.
- His biggest musical influences are The Notorious B.I.G., Jay Z, Nas, Kanye West and Lil Wayne.
- Phil Ade began rapping at the age of seventeen during his junior year of high school.
- Illuminate Wale Feat. Phil Ade59K Views45 Comments
- Incense Phil Ade Feat. Mac Miller29K Views7 Comments
- Second Chance Phil Ade16K Views8 Comments
- Monte Carlo Dreams Phil Ade14K Views7 Comments
- Xscape Phil Ade11K Views13 Comments
- 2 A.M. Phil Ade Feat. Bun B11K Views11 Comments
- R.O.S.E.Phil Ade48K Views 8.9K Downloads 43 Comments
- PhilAdeFriday2Phil Ade32K Views 11K Downloads 25 Comments
- A Different WorldPhil Ade22K Views 9.8K Downloads 19 Comments