About Phil Ade
For those unfamiliar, Phil Ade is a Maryland / Washington, D.C. representative perhaps best known for his single "Toast 2 Life". Throughout his career, he's released multiple projects and collaborated and / or toured with the likes of Raekwon, Logic, Wale, Tabi Bonney, Mark Henry, Dope Sunny, Raheem DeVaughn, Mac Miller, Lupe Fiasco, Miguel, Tinie Tempah, Sarah Green and more. The last we heard of Ade was a February 2013 remix of Drake's "The Language" (from his 2013 album Nothing Was The Same), as well as a rendition of Que's hit single "OG Bobby Johnson". Stay tuned for updates on Phil Ade's career, folks, and hit up philademusic.com for more details.
- Phil Ade's mother is Grenadian, his father Nigerian.
- As a youth, he lived in California, Alabama and Florida before his family settled in Washington, D.C.
- Phil Ade spent his youth singing in church every weekend.
- His biggest musical influences are The Notorious B.I.G., Jay Z, Nas, Kanye West and Lil Wayne.
- Phil Ade began rapping at the age of seventeen during his junior year of high school.
Incense Phil Ade Feat. Mac Miller28.8K Views46 Comments
Second Chance (Prod. By Mark Henry) Phil Ade15.6K Views38 Comments
Youre The One Phil Ade Feat. Killa Kyleon14.7K Views27 Comments
Monte Carlo Dreams Phil Ade13.6K Views18 Comments
Xscape Phil Ade10.9K Views13 Comments
2 A.M. Phil Ade Feat. Bun B10.6K Views14 Comments
46.9K Views 8.6K Downloads 49 Comments
31.9K Views 10.4K Downloads 75 Comments
21.3K Views 9.6K Downloads 41 Comments
- Talking To Phil Ade & Teddy Roxpin On "Disappointed" 1.9K Views
- Underrated Audio: July 27- August 2 4.7K Views
- Underrated Audio: July 6-12 4.9K Views