About Nate Dogg
Nate Dogg needs no introduction. He is and forever will be the most respected singer in all of hip-hop, having contributed flawless hooks to countless classic records. Despite his frequently turbulent lifestyle, his voice was considered that of an angel by many. Throughout his prolific 20-year career, he released two studio albums (and another two posthumously) and collaborated with the likes of 2Pac, Westside Connection, Dr. Dre, Xzibit, Eminem, Tha Dogg Pound, 50 Cent, The Game, Fabolous and countless others. He passed away in March 2011 due to complications from a stroke, of which he had several throughout his lifetime. May he rest in peace until the homies rejoin him in Heaven.
- Although an LBC representative through and through, Nate Dogg was born in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Nate Dogg served a brief stint in the Marines in the late eighties.
- He formed the 213 trio with Snoop Dogg and Warren G in 1991.
- Nate Dogg was nominated for four GRAMMYs throughout his career.
- He passed away in his beloved Long Beach, California in 2011.
- #TBT: Nate Dogg Originals 3.4K Views
- #TBT: Nate Dogg Features 7.4K Views
- Nate Robinson Says He Could Have Played In NFL & Dominated 5.1K Views
- Game Gets Nate Dogg & Trayvon Martin Tattoos 20.7K Views
- Nate Dogg's Baby Mama Demanding For $340,000 In Unpaid Child Support [Update: Two More Baby Mamas Step In] 10.5K Views