Maybach Music Group
About Maybach Music Group
If you aren't at least peripherally aware of the Maybach Music Group, there's a good chance you barely, if ever, listen to rap. The imprint, founded, owned and operated by Rick Ross, is home to Meek Mill, Omarion, Rockie Fresh, Wale, French Montana, DJ Khaled, Fat Trel, Tracy T, Gunplay, DJ Scream, Teedra Moses, Stalley, Magazeen, Masspike Miles, and Triple C's. There's also unmistakable, seductively-uttered female ad-lib that introduces the majority of their tracks. To date, three compilations and nine solo albums have been released by MMG, three of them having been certified Gold at this point. Most recently, they released their Self Made Vol. 3 compilation, and Young Sav was named as Vice President of the company. Stay tuned for the further adventures of the MMG clique.
- Aone Beats and Beat Billionaire currently serve as in-house producers.
- Pill was signed between 2011-2012, but it didn't work out.
- MMG's output was formerly distributed by Warner Bros. Records.
- The label has put out three Gold-certified records since its inception.
- Rick Ross asked Wiz Khalifa to sign to MMG in 2010.
2011 BET Cypher Maybach Music Group Feat. Wale, Stalley, Pill, Meek Mill & Rick Ross95.9K Views74 Comments
79.7K Views 18.2K Downloads 44 Comments
157.1K Views 33.2K Downloads 45 Comments
242.9K Views 48.9K Downloads 144 Comments
- The Evolution Of Wale 9.8K Views
- Stream Omarion's "Sex Playlist" 16.7K Views
- Review: Rick Ross' "Hood Billionaire" 32.8K Views
- Gunplay Announces Self-Titled Mixtape, Set To Drop On Wednesday 3.5K Views
- Rick Ross Shares Pictures Of Meek Mill In Jail 65.3K Views
- Wale Parts Ways With Roc Nation 25.6K Views
- Master P Admits Fat Trel Is Better Off With Maybach Music Group 16K Views