Mary J. Blige
About Mary J. Blige
Mary J. Blige is without doubt one of the most successful and respected R&B artists to ever do it, having been fully embraced by the hip-hop community as well. Since rising to fame after the release of her critically acclaimed debut album What's The 411? in 1992, the nine-time GRAMMY award winner has gone on to release nine more albums, two live projects and five compilations. Throughout her prolific career, she's collaborated with the likes of Diddy, The Notorious B.I.G., Method Man, Nas, Monica, Lil' Kim, R. Kelly and countless others, and continues to put in work to this day. Despite being hit with a $3.4 million tax lien recently, she released a well-received Christmas album. Stay tuned for updates on her situation.
- Her father, Thomas Blige, is a jazz musician, and he taught her how to sing.
- Her earliest musical influences include Chaka Khan, Jean Carne, Aretha Franklin, Patti Labelle and Gladys Knight.
- Blige attended Roosevelt High School in Yonkers.
- Blige sang in a Pentecostal church in Richmond Hill, Georgia throughout her youth.
- Blige is also a record producer and actress.
Mr. Wrong (Tags) Mary J. Blige Feat. Drake113.5K Views123 Comments
Why (MMG Remix) [Dirty/No DJ] Mary J. Blige Feat. Rick Ross, Wale, Stalley & Meek Mill83.7K Views54 Comments
Mr. Wrong (CDQ) (Prod. By Jim Jonsin & Rico Love) Mary J. Blige Feat. Drake81.7K Views60 Comments
Someone To Love Me (Naked) Mary J. Blige Feat. Diddy & Lil Wayne69K Views41 Comments
Feel Inside Mary J. Blige Feat. Nicki Minaj57.1K Views56 Comments
Someone To Love Me (Remix) Mary J. Blige Feat. Diddy & Lil' Wayne48.5K Views6 Comments
- Mary J. Blige Announces New Album "The London Sessions" With Release Date 1.2K Views
- Mary J. Blige Announces New Album "The London Sessions" 2.3K Views
- R. Kelly Announces "White Panties" Album, Possible Joint Project With Mary J. Blige 6.4K Views
- Mary J. Blige Announces Christmas Album [Update: Tracklist Revealed] 4.5K Views
- Mary J. Blige Hit With $3.4 Million Tax Lien 3K Views
- Mary J. Blige Issued $900,000 Tax Lien In New Jersey 4.6K Views