Madonna needs to introduction - she's one of the more controversial artists in the history of music, for better or worse, but we won't open up that can of worms (or Pandora's Box, depending on your perspective). Throughout her life, she's been described as a singer/songwriter, author, actress, director, philanthropist and general entrepreneur. As far as her relationship with the rap game goes, she's really only collaborated with Nicki Minaj, on the 2012 singles I Don't Give A and Give Me All Your Luvin, which also featured M.I.A. Most recently (as far as our reportage goes, anyway), she reacted to M.I.A.'s Superbowl XLVI middle-finger flip, gave Minaj a kiss on her 30th birthday, and hung out with Chance The Rapper. Also, she may or may not be performing at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards. Stay tuned, if you wish.
- She drummed for New York pop outfit The Breakfast Club for a time.
- Madonna has appeared in twenty-two films throughout her career.
- Mark Wahlberg, Gwen Stefani and Celine Dion are all her distant relatives.
- Surprisingly enough, she doesn't have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Madonna was a cheerleader during her time at Rochester Adams High School.
- MDNA World Tour2013
- Who's That Girl (Original Motion Picture Soundtrac1987
- Ray Of Light1998
- You Can Dance1987
- True Blue1986
- Sticky & Sweet Tour2010
- Hard Candy2008
- Bedtime Stories1994
- Madonna Mix1985
- The Confessions Tour2007
- I'm Breathless1990
- Like A Virgin1984
- Confessions On A Dance Floor2005
- American Life2003
- Remixed Prayers1989
- Like A Prayer1989