About Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian requires no introduction. The reality star is of Armenian, Scottish and Dutch descent, and has been described as everything from a stylist, model and apparel retailer to a socialite, actress, and television personality. She also happens to be the mother of Kanye West’s child, North. As far as music goes, the Los Angeles native has released only one track, that being her 2011 single Jam (Turn It Up), which featured The-Dream. Half of the proceeds from the cut were donated to the Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphies, Tennessee. Most recently, she and Kanye got engaged, she appeared with him in the official video for his 2013 single Bound 2, and was the target of racial slurs from a naïve young Caucasian, who was subsequently beat down by Ye. She’s currently planning their wedding, which is to take place at the Palace of Versailles. Stay tuned.
- Kardashian was briefly married to music producer Damon Thomas. They divorced in 2004.
- She also dated NFL player Reggie Bush.
- Her father was Robert Kardashian, who represented OJ Simpson during his murder trial. He died in 2003.
- She has a brother, Robert, and two sisters, Khloe and Kourtney, as well as stepsisters Casey, Kendall and Kylie Jenner and stepbrothers Burton, Brandon and Brody Jenner.
- Kardashian's step-father is former track and field Olympian Bruce Jenner.
Jam (Turn It Up) (Radio Rip) (Prod. By The-Dream) Kim Kardashian53.6K Views157 Comments
- Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Buy $20 Million Mansion 15.9K Views
- Ray J Expresses Regret For Recording Sex Tape 21.2K Views
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Reportedly Hire North West Body Double For $500k 25.3K Views
- Kanye West Speaks On Drake, New Single "All Day", Marrying Kim Kardashian & More 71.3K Views
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Enter The House-Flipping Market 10.2K Views
- Kanye Celebrates North West's First Birthday With "Kidchella" 15.9K Views
- Kanye West & Annie Leibovitz Issue Joint Statement Concerning Wedding Photo Reports 6K Views