About Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez needs no introduction. Her musical catalogue is internationally known, falling under the genres of R&B, Pop, Latin Pop, Funk, Hip-Hop and Dance - not to mention she's still a complete dime at age forty-eight. Throughout her prolific career, she's collaborated with Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias, Wisin & Yandel, Fat Joe, Ricky Martin, Andrea Bocelli, Flo Rida, will.i.am, Mick Jagger, Santana, LL Cool J, Jadakiss, Nas, Cadillac Tah, Big Pun, Marc Anthony (her ex-husband), Styles P, Lil Wayne, Ja Rule, having released seven studio albums and three compilations since beginning her musical career. In 2014, she dropped her last studio album, A.K.A, and after a four year break she's back again in 2018 working on a new album, Por Primera Vez. Stay tuned for updates on her career. (Oh yeah, she's currently worth $250 millon, and counts acting, singing, producing, dancing, perfuming, fashion design and television hosting among her many talents - she's also an avid philanthropist.)
- Jennifer Lopez' father is a computer specialist, and her mother is a teacher.
- She attended New York's Baruch College.
- Jennifer has been married three times, to Marc Anthony, Cris Judd, and Ojani Noa.
- Throughout her career, she's been nominated for two GRAMMYs and one Golden Globe.
- She has twins with ex-husband Marc Anthony: Maximilian David and Emme Maribel.