About Jagged Edge
Since forming in 1995, Jagged Edge has become among the more successful R&B groups in the music industry. The Grammy-nominated group has released seven studio-albums, five of which topped the US R&B charts. Their second album “J.E. Heartbreak” certified 2x Platinum in the US and featured the chart topping single “Let’s Get Married”. Jagged Edge has collaborated with numerous big-name artists and producers including Jermaine Dupri, Ja Rule, Nelly, Ludacris, Trina, Big Boi, John Legend, Ashanti, Fabolous, Rick Ross, Jim Jonsin, Da Brat, Nas, Gucci Mane, Bow Wow, and several others. Their most recent album titled “The Remedy” dropped in 2011. The group has not announced plans for an upcoming project.
- The lead singers Brandon and Brian Casey are twin brothers.
- The Casey brothers have written for artists such as Usher and Toni Braxton.
- They cite The Temptations and Marvin Gaye as their influences, among others.
- Celebration (Freestyle) Jermaine Dupri Feat. Jagged Edge, Dondria, Da Brat, Bow Wow & Fresco Kane23K Views22 Comments
- Hope Jagged Edge19K Views15 Comments
- Lipstick Jagged Edge Feat. Rick Ross18K Views0 Comments
- Never Meant To Lead You On Jagged Edge17K Views4 Comments
- Mr. Wrong Jagged Edge14K Views0 Comments
- Lipstick Jagged Edge14K Views0 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"2,361 Views14 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram43,809 Views252 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,362 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG55,285 Views112 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked55,200 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done22,999 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,713 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,417 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,514 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,164 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,167 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,464 Views40 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,010 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,303 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,934 Views16 Comments