Fredo Santana Mixtapes
- Drink More Water 5Get hydrated with iLoveMakonnen's newest mixtape, Drink More Water 5. Following its four excellent predecessors, this one features the highest profile features, with Migos, Rich The Kid, Gucci Mane, Rome Fortune, Fredo Santana, Yung Gleesh and Two-9's Ceej all showing upo to assist the OVO signee.
- Walking LegendFredo Santana compares himself to the greats with his latest mixtape title, ambitiously called Walking Legend. Whether or not he lives up to such status remains to be seen, but Walking Legend contains no lack of strong producers and features. Contributions on the new mixtape come from Lil Durk, Chief Keef, Childish Major, Young Chop, Childish Gambino, Tory Lanez, Will A Fool, Metro Boomin, Zaytoven and more.
- Street ShitDownload Street Shit, the latest project from Fredo Santana, released on Thursday, June 27th, 2013. Fredo Santana's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Street Shit is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact. It's a nice addition to the impressive catalogue Fredo Santana has been building over the years. We're definitely anticipating the next move.
- Fredo KrugerBump Fredo Kruger, a new offering from Fredo Santana, which was released on Thursday, February 28th, 2013. Fredo Santana's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Fredo Kruger. His ever - expanding catalogue is definitely better for it, and we're looking forward to the next piece of the puzzle - aren't you?
- It's A Scary Site (Hosted by The Trapaholics & DJ Victoriouz)Bump It's A Scary Site (Hosted by The Trapaholics & DJ Victoriouz), the latest mixtape from Fredo Santana, which dropped on Friday, September 21st, 2012. Fredo Santana's horizons are broadening with each new release, and It's A Scary Site (Hosted by The Trapaholics & DJ Victoriouz) is no exception. It's a worthy addition to a catalogue that has seen much growth since Fredo Santana stepped foot in the rap game. We're looking forward to hearing more.