Eve requires little introduction. Despite an intermittent career, she remains one of the most respected female lyricists to ever do it, and continues to put work in much work to this day. Throughout her prolific sixteen-year run, the former Ruff Ryder and GRAMMY-award-winner has released four studio albums (having sold more than eight million of them internationally) and collaborated with the likes of Dr. Dre, Missy Elliot, DMX, Gwen Stefani, Swizz Beatz, Alicia Keys, Pusha T, Miss Kitty, Gabe Saporta, Juicy J and many more. Most recently, she released a new album titled Lip Lock and toured in support of it, and is currently working a new project which may or may not drop in 2014. Stay tuned for updates on her career.
- Eve is engaged to UK entrepreneur Maximillion Cooper.
- She's also an actress, having appeared in xXx, Barbershop 1 and 2, The Cookout, The Woodsman and more.
- She attended Martin Luther King High School in Philadelphia, having gotten her start there as part of the girl group EDGP.
- Eve has feline paw prints tattooed on her breasts.
- Although she "won" a GRAMMY for her contribution to The Roots and Erykah Badu's 1999 single "You Got Me", she didn't receive a statuette, and her name wasn't engraved on the plaque.