At first glance, the title of Meek Mill's new album seemed to be a sign of the music that was to come.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup.
Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Back in July, TMZ caught up with an incensed Webbie, who claimed that 50 Cent still owed him a cool million dollars over a boxing bet that went down in April.
Wu-Tang Clan's reunion album, A Better Tomorrow, is still awaiting official release, meanwhile we've been fed gritty singles like "Necklace" and "Ruckus In B Minor." The entire group isn't going heavy on the promo route for this album though, so it's likely
Bobby Shmurda Says He's Not Getting Paid From All His Shows [Update: Shmurda's Mom/Manager Speaks Out] Oct 17, 2014 at 09:19am
Bobby Shmurda may be one of the rappers with the most buzz right now, but he's not making any money off that, or so he said in a now-deleted Instagram post last night.
On top of being a great rapper, Webbie is a pretty hilarious character. The Baton Rouge rapper known for recording plenty of records with Boosie in his early days has one of the most hilarious Breakfast Club interviews out there.
Apple May Be Looking To Acquire Dr. Dre's Beats Electronics For $3.2 Billion [Update: Dr. Dre Confirms] May 9, 2014 at 11:09am
Dr. Dre recently surpassed Jay Z as the second richest rapper in the game, and it looks as though he could take the throne from Diddy if Apple successfully buys him out of Beats Electronics.
Suge Knight was a guest on Arsenio Hall the other month, and while there, he made some remarks concerning both Kendrick Lamar and Game's label deals, comparing them to slavery. Game has since responded to Suge's comments, although it's doubtful we will hear a
Tyga may be fond of spending money on gold and ice, but even he was upset to learn that he will have to pay more than 200 grand to the famous jeweler, Jason of Beverly Hills (who's also supplied jewellery to the likes of Justin Bieber, Beyonce, and P. Diddy).
Today is an annual shopping event in the United States known as Black Friday. With deals on just about everything across the web and in stores, a lot of people get their Christmas shopping on today, and even a little personal shopping done for themselves.
Diddy recently topped Forbes' list for top earners in hip hop (something he's getting used to doing by this point), and thus sat down with the people at Forbes to discuss his business model, how much he has in the bank, and his potential to become rap's first
Kanye West Was Paid $3 Mil To Perform For The President Of Kazakhstan's Grandson Last Night Sep 1, 2013 at 04:48pm
While many of you were eagerly awaiting Lil Wayne and DJ Drama's Dedication 5 mixtape last night, Kanye West was halfway across the world performing at a very expensive private party in Kazakhstan. The oil-rich Central Asian country is a former republic of t
Just days after DMX was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence, the rapper finds himself in more trouble, this time financial. Court records show that DMX filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection following his arrest in South Carolina.
The possibility of a G-Unit reunion has been thrown around a lot lately. Game’s manager said he has been trying to get one for awhile, and feels that it is possible. 50 Cent said this month that he believed it was a strong possibility,
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night1,555 Views11 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"97,745 Views298 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss38,807 Views54 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 24,680 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal76,376 Views188 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release8,868 Views83 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 13,013 Views66 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,263 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201511,286 Views25 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter10,119 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,265 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"9,455 Views17 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets13,832 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight16,180 Views41 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release12,349 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- JMSN "Need U" Video326 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting4,160 Views
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary1,057 Views