Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
At the end of March, we heard reports that a physical release of Drake's momentous mixtape, If You're Reading This It's Too Late would be making it's way into stores this April, and today, that report has been confirmed.Billboard has announced that D
Future's rise to stardom wouldn't be possible without the help of Mike Will Made It, and vice versa. Mike Will produced many of Future's breakout hits, including Pluto's "Turn on the Lights", and he executively produced last year's Honest.
Not a lot of people can captivate their listeners in the realm of R&B anymore. Do you remember when Mary J. Blige soulfully wowed us on Jay Z’s “Can’t Knock The Hustle”?
Lil Wayne didn't get the nickname "Mixtape Weezy" for nothing. Over the course of hip-hop history, very few artists have used the art of the mixtape to their advantage as well as Weezy F.
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
If you've been following Waka Flocka since the "O Let's Do It" days, you probably have a certain amount of nostalgia toward his Salute Me Or Shoot Me mixtape series.
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Drake's "If You're Reading This It's Too Late" Reportedly Set For A Physical Release Next Month Mar 25, 2015 at 03:08pm
As much as Drake insists on calling If You're Reading This It's Too Late a mixtape, it's release has been anything but.
You may have heard Poo Bear's Tyga-featuring single, "Work For It", last year, but most of his industry work has been behind the scenes as a songwriter--a craft that's earned him four Grammys.
There isn't a whole lot of consensus in the Future mixtape canon (namely because there are so many, and pretty much all of them are good), but Dirty Sprite is generally agreed upon as a strong contender for the Atlanta rapper's best non-album work.
In less than two years, Childish Major has established himself as an ATL producer to watch by producing for Rocko, Rome Fortune, and Two-9. After hearing the Community Service EP, we've now got our eyes on young emcee Matik Estrada, too.
A couple months back, T-Pain announced he would be releasing a Gangsta Grillz mixtape called The Iron Way later this year. The project has now been given an official release date, and will be arriving on March 26th.
It's been over a year since Tinashe's last mixtape Black Water, but the singer will return to the mixtape circuit next week with the announcement of a new mixtape, Amethyst.
Straight out of Long Beach, CA, Joey Fatts is the epitome of a rapper from the streets. He tells his story of being raised in the same neighborhood that was home to hip hop legends Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg on Ill Streets Blues.
Lil Wayne Dropping "The Free Weezy Album" Today, Reveals Art [Update: Mack Maine Says This Is Not True] Feb 13, 2015 at 03:20pm
Young Money is going hard today. Following Drake's surprise release of If You're Reading This It's Too Late, it looks like Lil Wayne will be dropping that Free Weezy Album he mentioned on twitter the other week.
After giving us their first comeback EP with The Beauty Of Independence last year, G-Unit will release their follow-up EP in March, The Beast Is G-Unit.
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For2,029 Views26 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night6,365 Views43 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt15,616 Views70 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"10,257 Views141 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"4,614 Views23 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th12,410 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,745 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"14,093 Views60 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption21,017 Views69 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together18,298 Views84 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist9,571 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,905 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label9,511 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,899 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Performs "Zero" On Jimmy Fallon6,909 Views
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video1,592 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer36,358 Views