The first Luca Brasi Story, released last February, put Kevin Gates on the map. Soon after, he quietly inked a partnership with Atlantic and a management deal with Young Money.
Boldy James Taps Nas, Kevin Gates, Snootie Wild & More For "Trapper's Alley 2," Reveals Release Date Dec 17, 2014 at 02:48pm
Boldy James is probably a rapper you're still sleeping on, so in an effort to wake you up, we featured the Detroit native in our first video episode of On The Come Up.
Migos and Bobby Shmurda both had pretty big years, with Bobby earning his big breakthrough, while Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset polished their formula, and strengthened their healthy fanbase.
Atlanta producer Mike WiLL Made It has more than just his Ransom mixtape in the pipeline. The producer recently spoke with XXL, and revealed he's got something in the stash with Future.
Before we get French Montana's mixtape-turned-sophomore album, Mac & Cheese 4, we'll be getting a little "appetizer." The rapper said in October that his Mac & Cheese album had a tentative release date of December 16th, but obviously that hasn't worked out
A$AP Ferg Announces "Ferg Forever" Mixtape, Shares Artwork [Update: Tracklist Revealed] Nov 27, 2014 at 03:14pm
About a month back, A$AP Ferg announced that he was putting in work with DJ Drama on a new mixtape, and now we finally get a look at the presentation.
While Chief Keef never really stopped releasing loose tracks (don't sleep of his 2013 non-mixtape output), his recent departure from Interscope has meant a considerable increase in full length releases.
J. Cole Reveals "Truly Yours 4" & "Revenge Of The Dreams 2" Are In The Works Nov 26, 2014 at 04:22pm
J. Cole surprised fans with the announcement of his new album 2014 Forest Hills Drive, but it's looking like he may have another project or two up his sleeve.
Drake has been out of the mixtape game for years now, but according to Toronto Raptors’ guard Demar Derozan he may be getting back into it.
After hitting us with SlumLords over the Summer, K Camp is already eyeing his next project.
Eminem and his team at Shady have really stepped up their efforts in the roll-out of their compilation double-disc album, Shady XV. Rightly so, as the album celebrates 15 years of Shady Records.
Yesterday Shy Glizzy dropped off the first leak from his upcoming Law 3 mixtape, "Celebration," featuring Bobby Shmurda. The single had a warm reception on the site, and followed up two remixes from the DMV native.
Tupac Shakur recently appeared on the HNHH pages when three poems written by a teenage Pac surfaced on the web. The rapper will continue to reach his fans posthumously with an upcoming song being prepped by the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation.
With Chief Keef's new-found freedom, all rules are going out the window. The rapper has been dropping a lot of leaks lately, but he's topped all of those by uploading four new mixtapes to his YouTube today.
With a face often free of make-up and a childlike voice that delivers bars filled with tales of gun violence, come-p wishes, survival and tipsy nights off Hennessy, DeJ Loaf, the 23-year-old baby-faced rapper-singer, who hails from the East side of Detroit cur
Lupe Fiasco Readies New Mixtape "Lost In The Atlantic Ocean" [Update: Artwork Revealed] Oct 14, 2014 at 10:54pm
It looks like Lupe Fiasco is back at war again with Atlantic Records.
Immediately following their performance at tonight’s airing of the BET Hip-Hop Awards, Migos decided to announce that they have a new mixtape coming for the fans.
Remy Ma still isn't done her press run since her prison release.
Chief Keef Shares Tracklist For The Largely Self-Produced "Back From The Dead 2" Mixtape Oct 12, 2014 at 04:33pm
While dropping loose tracks sporadically throughout the last year, it's been a while since we've been given a new project from Chief Keef, and even longer still, one that felt complete.
Nine months of 2014 have come and gone with absolutely no news pertaining to Living Legend, Gunplay's long-awaited debut album. Today, we receive some consolation in the form of a mixtape announcement.
Chief Keef Reveals Artwork And Release Date For "Back From The Dead 2" Mixtape Oct 3, 2014 at 03:28pm
While he released a couple of mixtapes last year, Chief Keef has yet to deliver a truly complete-sounding project since his 2012 debut, Finally Rich. He has, however been dropping sporadic singles that range from decent to pretty great.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (Aug 29-Sep 4)10 Views0 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Snapped At A Guy Who Mistook Him For ASAP Rocky5,203 Views42 Comments
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free1,497 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia5,078 Views50 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers12,159 Views63 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music10,941 Views28 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,279 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In50,286 Views165 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,776 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"31,560 Views111 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,632 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"5,339 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)2,034 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,703 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 9,140 Views65 Comments