Wiz Khalifa Discusses Why "Kush & OJ" Is Viewed As A Classic On Its 5th Anniversary Apr 14, 2015 at 05:48pm
Wiz Khalifa has been putting out music since 2005, but it wasn't until 2010 that he had his major breakthrough with Kush & OJ, a mixtape that celebrates its fifth anniversary today.
In February Audio Push announced that before we receive their highly anticipated debut album (led by the single "Quick Fast"), we would be getting another freebie: The Good Vibe Tribe mixtape.
Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
At the end of March, we heard reports that a physical release of Drake's momentous mixtape, If You're Reading This It's Too Late would be making it's way into stores this April, and today, that report has been confirmed.Billboard has announced that D
Future's rise to stardom wouldn't be possible without the help of Mike Will Made It, and vice versa. Mike Will produced many of Future's breakout hits, including Pluto's "Turn on the Lights", and he executively produced last year's Honest.
Not a lot of people can captivate their listeners in the realm of R&B anymore. Do you remember when Mary J. Blige soulfully wowed us on Jay Z’s “Can’t Knock The Hustle”?
Lil Wayne didn't get the nickname "Mixtape Weezy" for nothing. Over the course of hip-hop history, very few artists have used the art of the mixtape to their advantage as well as Weezy F.
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
If you've been following Waka Flocka since the "O Let's Do It" days, you probably have a certain amount of nostalgia toward his Salute Me Or Shoot Me mixtape series.
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
Drake's "If You're Reading This It's Too Late" Reportedly Set For A Physical Release Next Month Mar 25, 2015 at 03:08pm
As much as Drake insists on calling If You're Reading This It's Too Late a mixtape, it's release has been anything but.
You may have heard Poo Bear's Tyga-featuring single, "Work For It", last year, but most of his industry work has been behind the scenes as a songwriter--a craft that's earned him four Grammys.
There isn't a whole lot of consensus in the Future mixtape canon (namely because there are so many, and pretty much all of them are good), but Dirty Sprite is generally agreed upon as a strong contender for the Atlanta rapper's best non-album work.
In less than two years, Childish Major has established himself as an ATL producer to watch by producing for Rocko, Rome Fortune, and Two-9. After hearing the Community Service EP, we've now got our eyes on young emcee Matik Estrada, too.
A couple months back, T-Pain announced he would be releasing a Gangsta Grillz mixtape called The Iron Way later this year. The project has now been given an official release date, and will be arriving on March 26th.
It's been over a year since Tinashe's last mixtape Black Water, but the singer will return to the mixtape circuit next week with the announcement of a new mixtape, Amethyst.
Straight out of Long Beach, CA, Joey Fatts is the epitome of a rapper from the streets. He tells his story of being raised in the same neighborhood that was home to hip hop legends Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg on Ill Streets Blues.
Lil Wayne Dropping "The Free Weezy Album" Today, Reveals Art [Update: Mack Maine Says This Is Not True] Feb 13, 2015 at 03:20pm
Young Money is going hard today. Following Drake's surprise release of If You're Reading This It's Too Late, it looks like Lil Wayne will be dropping that Free Weezy Album he mentioned on twitter the other week.
After giving us their first comeback EP with The Beauty Of Independence last year, G-Unit will release their follow-up EP in March, The Beast Is G-Unit.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 192,152 Views3 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment18,245 Views66 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician8,731 Views77 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,205 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,560 Views3 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled4,578 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,412 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University14,835 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2015,320 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up46,298 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,731 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"10,530 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2013,978 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers594 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,083 Views37 Comments