Expected to arrive August 1, OJ Da Juiceman decided to surprise fans a few days early and release his joint project with ATL producer Zaytoven tonight titled Juice Vs. Zay.
After giving us his 10 Summers album at the end of last summer (which he did release for free via Google Play initially), DJ Mustard is making a return this summer to ensure we have more material to listen too.
Last week, Young Thug made us all very excited when he announced a release date for Slime Season, his project with frequent collaborator, London On Da Track.
Lupe Fiasco has been pretty silent on social media since the release of his ambitious new album, Tsetsuo & Youth, but recently broke his silence by penning an open letter to white supremacy on Instagram.
Back in March, M.I.A. dropped a new song out of the blue called "CanSeeCanDo" that didn't appear to be linked to any specific project.
Over the past couple months, Fabolous has been treating our Friday nights with vicious freestyles over some classic 90’s themed instrumentals.
Meek Mill's Dreams Worth More Than Money hit its first delay when Meek Mill went to jail last year, but since he's been out, anticipation has been higher than ever.
Here’s a nice little Friday treat for OG Maco fans. Out of nowhere, the ATL rapper decides to liberate a small new secret project titled Tax Free.
Over the past 5 years, Danny Brown has made his insane rap style appeal to a massive audience. Through strategic collaborations and, let's face it, good music, Brown has gone from the mixtape circuit to become one of the biggest rappers in the game.
Rich Homie Quan Shares "If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R" Tracklist & Artwork Apr 28, 2015 at 09:23am
Last Friday, Rich Homie Quan got us all started on a countdown to his new mixtape, lengthily titled If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R.
Between the Rich Gang mixtape, and the insane number of leaks, Rich Homie Quan has been pretty inescapable over the last year.
OG Maco has dropped a plethura of projects in these past few months, and he’s doesn’t look to be slowing down either. On Tuesday afternoon, the ATL rapper announced that he has a new project on the way with hit producer Zaytoven.
Wiz Khalifa Discusses Why "Kush & OJ" Is Viewed As A Classic On Its 5th Anniversary Apr 14, 2015 at 05:48pm
Wiz Khalifa has been putting out music since 2005, but it wasn't until 2010 that he had his major breakthrough with Kush & OJ, a mixtape that celebrates its fifth anniversary today.
In February Audio Push announced that before we receive their highly anticipated debut album (led by the single "Quick Fast"), we would be getting another freebie: The Good Vibe Tribe mixtape.
Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
At the end of March, we heard reports that a physical release of Drake's momentous mixtape, If You're Reading This It's Too Late would be making it's way into stores this April, and today, that report has been confirmed.Billboard has announced that D
Future's rise to stardom wouldn't be possible without the help of Mike Will Made It, and vice versa. Mike Will produced many of Future's breakout hits, including Pluto's "Turn on the Lights", and he executively produced last year's Honest.
Not a lot of people can captivate their listeners in the realm of R&B anymore. Do you remember when Mary J. Blige soulfully wowed us on Jay Z’s “Can’t Knock The Hustle”?
Lil Wayne didn't get the nickname "Mixtape Weezy" for nothing. Over the course of hip-hop history, very few artists have used the art of the mixtape to their advantage as well as Weezy F.
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
If you've been following Waka Flocka since the "O Let's Do It" days, you probably have a certain amount of nostalgia toward his Salute Me Or Shoot Me mixtape series.
Last night around midnight, marijuana aficionados Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y dropped off a collaborative track by the name of "Uber Driver," and it will soon be followed by a full joint tape.
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series1,726 Views9 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate39,087 Views137 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,624 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,527 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"38,749 Views117 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,159 Views31 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,783 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On50,977 Views202 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,407 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 108,582 Views359 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,799 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"72,371 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,498 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram104,745 Views363 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B13,463 Views49 Comments