Between the Rich Gang mixtape, and the insane number of leaks, Rich Homie Quan has been pretty inescapable over the last year.
OG Maco has dropped a plethura of projects in these past few months, and he’s doesn’t look to be slowing down either. On Tuesday afternoon, the ATL rapper announced that he has a new project on the way with hit producer Zaytoven.
Audio Push come through today as promised with their new mixtape, The Good Vibe Tribe. We're sure there are plenty of good vibes to be found in here while you celebrate your 4/20, but these good vibes could (and should) extend to any day of the week.
The artist may leave the island, but the island never leaves the rapper.
Wiz Khalifa Discusses Why "Kush & OJ" Is Viewed As A Classic On Its 5th Anniversary Apr 14, 2015 at 05:48pm
Wiz Khalifa has been putting out music since 2005, but it wasn't until 2010 that he had his major breakthrough with Kush & OJ, a mixtape that celebrates its fifth anniversary today.
In February Audio Push announced that before we receive their highly anticipated debut album (led by the single "Quick Fast"), we would be getting another freebie: The Good Vibe Tribe mixtape.
Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
At the end of March, we heard reports that a physical release of Drake's momentous mixtape, If You're Reading This It's Too Late would be making it's way into stores this April, and today, that report has been confirmed.Billboard has announced that D
Future's rise to stardom wouldn't be possible without the help of Mike Will Made It, and vice versa. Mike Will produced many of Future's breakout hits, including Pluto's "Turn on the Lights", and he executively produced last year's Honest.
Not a lot of people can captivate their listeners in the realm of R&B anymore. Do you remember when Mary J. Blige soulfully wowed us on Jay Z’s “Can’t Knock The Hustle”?
Lil Wayne didn't get the nickname "Mixtape Weezy" for nothing. Over the course of hip-hop history, very few artists have used the art of the mixtape to their advantage as well as Weezy F.
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"12,814 Views120 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support13,873 Views103 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists32,131 Views169 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company25,873 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"19,933 Views40 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac14,169 Views82 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work38,792 Views106 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,967 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,426 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,473 Views36 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,742 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,210 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views25,255 Views150 Comments