You might remember Sasha Del Valle as Princess from 50 Cent's directorial debut "Before I Self Destruct". The 23 year old model has also done work in music videos, with some notable appearances in Jay-Z's "Roc Boyz", and G-Unit's "Rider Pt.
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
Earlier we previewed the Bel Air Jordan 6 Rings slated to release along side the Jordan 5 of the same colorway.
The Doernbecher Jordan 4 will be re-releasing this summer, to the joy/hate of many sneakerheads. Following the Doernbecher Jordan 3 re-release, the Doernbecher Jordan 4 is slated for an August drop, though the exact date is not yet known.
Just a few hours ago we reported the "Red Legend 3's" photoshop rendering, today we have what could be official images of the shoe.It was reported that Justin Timberlake would be the first to unveil the shoe on his tour which has also proved to be true, after
According to the breakdown in the slide; materials takes up most of the cost with a staggering $10.75. Add in labor ($2.43), overhead ($2.10), and factory profit ($0.97) and you get an estimated production cost of $16.25.
Tonight here are the official images of the Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" that is slated for an August 17th release. The pair features a two tone grey upper with black and green glow accents. Along with a white midsole and is finished with a green glow outsol
The team over at Sole Clinics came through big time with this carbon fiber Air Jordan 11 custom. The all-black colorway looks super smooth, swapping the iconic patent leather for a more rugged carbon fiber.
Big K.R.I.T is no stranger when it comes to Jordans.
Dj Khaled had shown off his "Bel Air" Jordan 5s, infrared 3Lab5, and most notably; the "White/Infrared" Jordan 6 yesterday. Those crispy looking infrared 6s really got us looking forward to the February 15th release date.
Being a Jordan Brand athlete has its perks, and this playoff season is a perfect example.
We have not seen a new Melo M9 released in a while, but Jordan is back at it with a new Black/Metallic Gold/Gym Red colorway. This M9 may be one of the last featured in the M9 collection before the M10 is released.
Cam'ron took to instagram to display some of his sneaker collection. His stash goes from floor, which is marble of course, to ceiling. You can see a ton of Reebok boxes, which isn't surprising considering his recent work with Reebok.
In a blow to sneakerheads everywhere, word on the streets is the Black/Cement Air Jordan 3 '88 will NOT be releasing.
Throughout the years we have seen an assortment of Jordan Fusions rise and fall. Remember the Jordan Dub Zero? How about the CMFT 13s? Forgettable as past fusions have been, there have been some success stories.
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them1 View0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans169 Views0 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)62 Views0 Comments
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack981 Views5 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death4,893 Views22 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God4,428 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape9,309 Views58 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album25,454 Views142 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon10,768 Views53 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,294 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,517 Views15 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,718 Views27 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers9,235 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges12,564 Views30 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,544 Views19 Comments